[Closed] ENLITE Resort is hiring a builder!

About Us:

Hey there! We are ENLITE Resort, a new ROBLOX Hotel Group that makes any luxurious stay a dream come true, with our innovated development & technology, making your stay highly interactive.

The Team:

@Proaxit_yy – Founder/Owner
@Hxrdware – Co Founder/UI Desginer
@bryancololee – Head Scripter/Developer
@Dalevv – Programmer
@YOU – Head Architect/Builder

About the Job:

We are looking for both a professional programmer and an high quality Architect & Builder to join our team as a head architect/builder. We expect high quality work and new ideas. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check on team progress daily, and like to maintain a healthy relationship with another. We are in the middle of creating our resort, and we need some more developers to help us!

Payment:

We are paying up to 10,000 robux per month, but this really depends on the quality, how much work you get done, and your trust level.

You may contact me here, or on discord at bryancololee#2857.

Thank you for reading!
You must be 13+ to apply.

6 Likes

Im interested, EternalCanadianDev#1541

1 Like

Hello im interested here is my portfolio

and i sent you a friend request

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested!
Discord: Taruko#6672
Portfolio: Nothing, closed

2 Likes

Is this hotel in any way whatsoever affiliated with the ENLITE brand of theatres and games?

I have sent you a friend request on discord
Cri_sm

I am perfect for this job. I will send you pics of my work once you accept my dm friend request.

Do you have proof of these funds in you’re group? Just asking to know that its not a scam.

I usually do prop design, but I will leave this here just in case:

Can you elaborate on the build? For example, do you want low poly, mid poly, or high poly?

1 Like

Mid poly. Heres a picture of what we have so far:

Let’s discuss further about this, as I am very interested. andrew.#1845

Messaged and I hope we can get a stable future going with ENLITE Resort

We have found our builder. Thanks for applying, everyone!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.