DevRec's Prop and Asset Builder Portfolio

About Me

Hi! I am a builder that specializes in prop/model creation. I’ve been building on Roblox since late 2015. I’ve worked on several personal projects and helped others with their assets. My goal is to be able to deliver my buyer’s original, quality assets.

Showcase

I know it isn’t preferable, but I haven’t yet created a place to show off my builds. I am working on creating a proper showcase, but in the meantime, I hope the provided screenshots will satisfy you.

My Builds

This is my usual building style. This build resembles a messy work cubicle. While this build was created for fun, it could be used in an office-type game.

This prop is a broken wooden bridge with spooky dimmed lights to fit the atmosphere. Originally created for a haunted circus-type game.

These two props were meant to be used for a battle type game. The bullet holes on the wall and realistic rope help make the player feel like they’re in a real battle.

On the left, you have a standard reptile cage. This was originally used in a bedroom build which was never finished. On the right, there is an old-fashioned chest with a key.

I built a gaming setup for a personal project. I understand that the glow is unnecessary, but it fits best with the theme I was working on.

This was an attempt at a modern bedroom. The lighting issue was fixed.

I am capable of creating low-poly buildings too. This was the only low-poly piece I have done though.

Availability

No longer available.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes