[CLOSED] ENLITE Resort is looking to enroll testers to our BETA Program!

ABOUT US

ENLITE Hotels & Resorts is a resort orientated group which is very close to release. We have recently opened a new BETA Program which will be used to get massive amounts of Developers to test our game to provide suggestions, opinons and test our systems. For the purpose of BETA, all systems that are restricted to HR/MR+ are now enabled for everyone with BETA access. You will be set with some tasks to test out and will be expected to give your opinon, suggestion on what to add etc…

We currently have 200+ Members in our group. And expect to release in Mid October.

PROGRAM RULES

↠ Disrespect

ENLITE does not tolerate Disrespect. Within this program, you must respect Program Directors, and fellow Program Members.

If you are seen to be disrespectful to anyone in the community or within this program, you will be kicked and will lose your perks. Please don’t be the one to ruin it for everyone.

↠ NSFW Content | Inappropriate Comments

We prefer you not send NSFW Content. Making inappropriate comments about any member of the Staff Team or a member of the Program is strictly prohibited.

↠ Leaking Private Information

Leaking any information about BETA to members other than Program Members is STRICTLY prohibited. This is a bannable offense and you will be banned, and blacklisted from the program and group.

↠ Bullying | Verbal Abuse

Any form of Bullying/Harassment to a Program Member or Community Member is not torrelated at ENLITE. If you are found to be doing so, you will be kicked from the Program and you may be banned. Bullying is a serious issue, and if you are found to be doing so we are required to take action.

↠ Common Sense

When coming to ENLITE, it is likely you will need to use common sense regularly. For example, if a staff member asks you to do/not to do something, it’s likely that following their command will help you with your future actions.

PROGRAM BENEFITS

The BETA Program offers a range of benefits from In-Game Perks to Discord Perks. Please note that you can always request perks and perks are subject to change at any time.

In-Game Perks

BETA TESTER Overhead - You will receive an Overhead stating that you are a part of the Beta Program.

Noted Guest - You will receive the Noted Guest rank. This rank has its own perks which you will also receive for having the rank such as Bypassing Slock, Staff Area Access etc…

ROOFTOP ACCESS - We have reserved a Rooftop just for our Beta Program Members. Therefore, no one can bother you while you are trying to relax (If someone were to TP they would be respawned)

VIP Commands - You will receive a variety of Custom commands to use on yourself such as (hat, sparkle, size etc…)

VIP at Events - You will receive VIP at our Events such as our Grand Opening Gala, Member Gala’s and other events. These sometimes are Invite-Only for our Alliances, HR’s and Program Members.

BETA Access - You will receive BETA Testing access. As said before, leaking any information to non program members is strictly prohibited.

Discord Perks

Free Custom Role & BETA Role - You will receive your own Custom role that is customizable and you will never lose even if you decide to leave the program! (If you are kicked, you will lose it.)

1B+ Bot Cash - You will receive 1B funds on our currency bot to start off! You will receive more each month as well!

Nickname, Emoji & Livestreaming Perms - You will receive permission to change your nickname on our server! You also are allowed to Screenshare in our Voice Channels with your BETA Tester role. Abusing this perk will result in removal of the perk.

Special Chat - You will receive access to a private chat with the other Program members! Please do not leak any information that goes into that chat…

CONTACT INFORMATION

For more information please contact Zxacqz here on the DevForum (below or Private DM’s) or on Discord (Zack!#0001) (Please specify you’re DISCORD Username as I have a high level of friend requests.

Please specify your ROBLOX Username while applying such as:

Zxacqz, I would like to enroll in the program!

8 Likes

Hi! I would love to do this I have been a developer on roblox for about 2 years and 6 months and I love Enlite theatre so I would love to apply!

I send you a friend reqeust on discord under ghostpin.

We are glad to hear you have such a strong contribution to a group such as ENLITE Theatre, and we would love to see you have that contribution with ENLITE Resort as well, but we are in no way affiliated with ENLITE Theatre. I just wanted you to be aware of this before you apply.

If you would still like to apply, I will happily DM you! Thank you very much, and best regards!

Does this have anything to do with developing? (Scripting, building, etc)

Sadly no. I am currently not looking for Developers, but this does go into the category of Development due to testing my game and keeping up with it’s development.

Then you should say you are hiring testers.

It’s specified in the tile “Enrollment for our BETA Program”. I think that is clear as I haven’t received any problems with people getting mistaken.

Heya i’d love to test the game!

I have tested many famous games and look forward to testing yours!

Discord:A1.2trappy#4996

1 Like

ORdenDev , I would like to enroll in the programm!
My discord DeHarchy#4969

Hey I’m interested, I’ve been a developer for a few years now. My username is r3x9 and I added you on discord.

Hi I am interested discord username Firebird1cool #3995

DareDaniel0, I would love to be a tester! I think I would be a perfect fit for this job! I have sent you a friend request on discord!
I am also a decent scripter so that helps me find bugs!
Discord: DareDaniel0#7616

I’d love to do this. I am a platform scripter and I would hope to recover some scripting bugs!
My discord is SkyKurr#9748

I’m interested in this position. You should already have my added. I’m aeches#6882.

Hi. I have sent you a friend request on discord, my discord username is Jager#5259

1 Like

Hi, Zack! I am interested on enrolling to your BETA Position. My discord is Vice#8278.

kacper532, I would like to enroll in program. Ziki#8117
Please add me if you have many friends requests.

Hey! I would love to test for you. I have tested for multiple projects and know a lot of common bugs that developers sometimes forget to patch. I would love to join in :slight_smile:

I’m DoryShelby0 #3174 in discord

My portfolio: (OPEN) DoryShelby- Clothing Designer, Scripter, And terrain

Hi, I wanna enroll my discord is

FriedRblx#4580

also sent you a friend request