[CLOSED] Evectric Productions is currently seeking a Programmer!

Greetings!

My name is Purasia, a member of the Production Team in an active, operational group called Evectric Productions. Evectric Productions is a modelling simulation game, giving players the chance to host and participate in events. At the moment, we are still a small group and hope you can help master our vision with your experience and understanding of programming. The new version of our game will have a slightly different genre.

About The Job

We are currently seeking a programmer to help us code all Evectric Productions related games and assets. Weโ€™re looking for someone who can satisfy most, if not all of our requests. At this moment in time, we have the main aspects of our game completed; we would like someone to make finishing touches, fix some flaws/bugs in the game that may ruin the experience for others, and making systems that work with our GUIs. More will be explained once we speak to you privately.

Payment

Weโ€™re willing to pay you depending on how good the quality of your product is. Our main game brings about 60-90 peek players, when we host our shows, which are available for the public to participate in. Again, depending on your work, we are offering from 3K to 40K in group funds for this project. Obviously, if we adore your work, we might look into asking you to become a full-time programmer for our game (that is if we do well, and our budgets increase).

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter @xPurasia. Iโ€™ll try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you for showing interest in our project! :heart:

4 Likes

Hello! I have a question.

May you please list what needs to be done programming wise? There was not a lot of information on what needs to be fulfilled in your programmer request. Thanks!

Hi, itโ€™s nice to meet you !!
I have a question, would you be interested in hiring a Spanish translator or builder? I hope this question doesnโ€™t bother you

1 Like

Yea, if you could do that it would help.
Might even do the job in the future. (:

1 Like

My discord is:Nicolรกs DEV#4794

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.