[CLOSED] Experienced Programmer | BadlyDev's Portfolio

My commissions are now OPEN, you can contact me through Discord; BadlyDev#0001

sent a friend request
LuckIsBad#5045

Hello, I co-own a group with around 30,000 members and we are interested in hiring you. I have sent you a friend request ( SoulMonopoly#0170 ). Feel free to message me whenever your available.

Interested in a paid commission
Sent you a FR on Discord

Hello! I love your works, I’m interested of hiring you for an upcoming military game, I have sent you the friend request on discord, my tag is Dos#4299

I’ve sent you a friend request, possibly accept? So I can DM you in regards to what I need done.

I’m now open for a long term project, let me know if you have an interesting offer.

I am looking to do a project more towards the long term side of things. I sent you the details in a DM on discord.

Thanks,

N7LT (N7LT#7103)

Hi there!

Would love to talk to you about some development work!
I’ve sent you a request on discord.

Kind regards,
Lewis

Sent you a request on discord (Zortheus #8389)

Hello! I am interested in commissioning with you, I tried sending you a DM, but it wouldn’t let me, so I sent a friend request instead. Please accept it, @shxqrk#4057

Hello, please add me on Discord at PeetahMelark#0007 if you are interested in taking on a decently large project.

Leaderboard system, points / shop system, loading in stages that are randomly selected from a pool with several categories, etc.

Very interested in your work! :slight_smile:

I’m now open, if you’re interested into hiring me, you can DM me throught Discord; BadlyDev#8246.

Do you take USD or only robux/percentage?

I take all types of payments, USD/ Robux/ Percentages.

Sent you a message Via Discord. I’m interested in Hiring you!!

Sent you a friend request on discord. I’m KentuckyTowTrucky#4108

Just as a heads up, I send him a friend request and he never responded to any of my messages. I gave him a few messages and a month later, still no reply.

Just thought to put that here, as I would have at least appreciated a “no” vs being left hanging.

2 Likes

Hey, if I’ve ignored your DM, that’s probably because:

• I was closed at the time being.
  • You did not send me information about the work given, deadline, group/username, and payment.
  • I wasn’t interested.
  • I had exams.

At the moment, I am receiving multiple job applications, so I cannot answer all of them. If I don’t respond within 3 days, your application was most likely denied. Sorry for causing all that trouble, I didn’t mean that.

Thanks for your understanding,
- BadlyDev :slight_smile:

Thanks for a reply. I had offered you 500,000 Robux to join our vibe and swordplay project. I think it would be considerate to at least politely decline, rather than ignore offers. I did send a few “bumps” to see if you just hadn’t seen my message or if it was being ignored.

Thank you for your time.