[CLOSED] Experienced/Advanced Scripter!

About Us

Heyo! I’m TypeByte, Owner of Byte Productions! We’re a small upcoming game development team! We’re looking for a scripter who will be willing to help script our game(s) alongside our current team!

We have our first game nearly finished, as most of the assets in-game are finished. At the moment, the Maps, GFX and Models are finished, most of the UI is finished, and a good chunk of the scripting is done. Though, we’ll need another scripter to up the pace for development!

The Team
@TypeByte - Environment Design/Map Builder & Modeler
@YellowTripleG - Scripter & UI
@Epic_Player16 - Scripter

You can see our progress so far here: Hatching Simulator X - Roblox ← This is what we’re currently working on!

About The Job

We are looking for an advanced/experienced scripter to join our team . Our current scripter has some stuff done with some game mechanics and UI, though the progress in development has slowed down.
Currently we need:

Pets System
Simple Shop System
Overhead Ranks based on stats
Island Teleportation that costs currency
Group Rewards
Daily Rewards
Working Gamepasses
Working Codes

– These are currently what we need at the moment, though it may increase/decrease with time.

Payment

We’re willing to offer Percentage & ROBUX for your services. If you’re willing to do short-term, I can pay via ROBUX and/or USD without percentage. If the game(s) fail, I have enough funds to offer backup payment.

Contact Us

You can contact me via a multitude of medias. Here they are:

Devforum
Discord:TypeByte#4715
Twitter: @type_byte

Thanks for reading, hopefully you’ll be joining us! :grin:

3 Likes

Hello, I am 17 years old, I am a experienced Programmer, Animator, UI Designer, Builder, 3D modeler, etc. I am interested in this job and I have contacted you. I hope to talk with you soon!

Also, my discord username is Nv#2008

1 Like

I’m interested, my discord is : Damn#7478

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.