(CLOSED) For Hire

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in low poly building and I have been building since 2017! can build whatever you want! I like to be very creative with my builds such as ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™’๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐˜ฟ biomes and places.
Maybe you can check out some of my creations and see a little more about me. I hope to here from you and have a (ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ :heart: GREAT DAY :heart: !
ONLY PAID TO BUILD I am no longer joining groups and taking a certain percentage of the earnings. I will build something for you and you pay me. If you want another creation I would be glad to build another.

Showcase

Some of my creations!

Availability

For the most part I am available everyday I do college so I control my time. I tend to make it 50/50 because I am looking to be a game developer in the future for Roblox or anything else.

Payment

All of my prices depend on what I build for you but things like this for example would most likely be 200 Robux.

I am cheaper then most builders for hire and I still give the same quality. (No offense to any other builders for hire at ALL)

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord: MaxReax#1569

Thanks for reading! :smile: I hope you consider hiring and have a nice day!

2 Likes