[CLOSED] Forge Studios - Overworld RPG (Modelers, Animators) : R$100k

Send me a message on discord or join the server, as of now there is no application process. The game will be open to testing in ~1 month.

2 Likes

Hello there!

I am currently interested in applying for the animator position!
Your tag doesn’t seem to work so add me at: Petrified Tree#9492

Looking forward with speaking to you!

2 Likes

I would love to be a part of this project. I am a builder/ modeler and animator.
GoldenEye#4063

2 Likes

I added you, feel free to contact me when you are available.

1 Like

Sounds like a pretty good opportunity for me to get back into 3D modeling! I’d like to apply for the weapon (and maybe armor) modeler positions. My tag is The Bloxxy Hunter#6628. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

I contacted you on discord. Hope I will be able to work with you! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey there, i’ve sent you friend request on discord. I’m fairly a experienced modeler and have worked on many games, along with a few “big” games too. The genre of this game is my preferred style so i believe i can get along pretty well.

1 Like

Hi im intrested in the Job add me in discord : 6xj8#6281

1 Like

Is the payment one time or monthly?

I’m simply not willing to pay 100k monthly until the game starts to make money, which is why there is the option of taking a percentage to a certain amount.

1 Like

Interested, have dmed you on discord

1 Like

We’re still looking for applicants to fill all of the positions.

Sent an application through the form.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know.

1 Like

Application made through the form.

2 Likes

Are you still hiring @SingleSided?

1 Like

I’ve applied! Hopefully I’ll get contacted!

2 Likes

Applied and send a dizzy friend request! My user is q_arn#4563!

2 Likes

Hey there! I am interested in the game tester position. I have sent a friend request on Discord to you. RBLXDev is me by the way.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.