[CLOSED] (Free) Badge/Gamepass/Text Logo Designer

[COMISSIONS ARE CLOSED]

About Me

Hello! I have made a portfolio for my scripting and UI work already, but since this is a totally new thing for me, I decided to make a new one for it. I’ve just started designing badges, using a website called Photopea and since I just started I want to give my services for free to make up for my lack of showcase materials.

Showcase

Personal Work
Welcome badge

Meet the Owner Badge

God Rank Badge

Finished Commissions

For @AtScripterBoy

Welcome Badge

For @METANON333

Winner Badge

For @erh20111

Welcome Badge

First Win Badge

For @DocInk

Pwned Badge

For @Ernie_Time

Double Jump gamepass

DoubleJump (2)

Double Speed gamepass

2xSpeed@Ernie

VIP gamepass

VIPpass@Ernie

For @BoatBombed

Devil Fruit

DevilFruitPass@Boat

x2 Coins

x2Coins

New

Text logos

Availability

Right now, I’m available more often since I have summer holidays ongoing, but contact me any time and I’ll respond when I can.

Payment

As of right now, payment is completely free so that I can gain more experience and examples for my portfolio. NOTE: I will only do up to 3 gamepasses/badges per client for free, anything above will need to be paid for. Sorry!

Contact

You can contact me either by sending me a private message on devforum or adding me on discord. My tag is : AAD#0001

Credits

I use flaticon.com for all the vectors in my badges since I am not great at vector designing.

Donate

Everything is completely free, but if you feel like supporting my work, just donate at this game: Donations For GFX - Roblox

Donations are not necessary in any way, but are highly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Queue

1. (@METANON333) Short delay
  2. @DetaScripts
  3. @Dev_Raphael

Thanks for reading! Hope to work with you in the future!

9 Likes

Amazing work, quick, fast, cheap (literally)

3 Likes

Can you make a “First Win” badge? And how long will this take? And a welcome badge?

2 Likes

Yes I can do both, do you have a discord I can contact? Or, we can just continue this in PM’s.

1 Like

I do not have discord, just contact me here.

1 Like

OMG I REALLY NEED A GAMEPASS ARTIST!!! I would love to hire you for Gamepass icons. I finally found one! Let me know so I can give u the art I need done. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Hello! Just send me a PM here on devforum or contact me through discord, and I can do what you need!

1 Like

I unfortunately don’t have discord but we can chat through here!

2 Likes

Sure, that’s fine, I’ll send you a PM here on devforum.

Hello! Sure I can do that, send me a devforum PM and we can discuss details there.

The badge design was done perfectly on the first try, with minimal words or details given they replicated exactly what I had on my mind onto the icon with the exactly non-described detail that I visioned in my head. The badge they displayed was a riveting demonstration of the amazing work they put into they’re designs. I would One hundred percent fully recommend, AAD232007 for badge designing.

1 Like

I will definitely buy from this person in the future. They deliver good quality of icons and have a fast delivery.

1 Like

I want to continue selling my services for free for now, but if you ever want to donate to support me, just go to this game: Donations For GFX - Roblox

Donations are highly appreciated but not at all necessary!

Guys he is amazed by!!! He made me Gamepass icons FOR FREE!!! U should definitely look into him! He is nice and very fast. He is really good at responding.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m not sure if this is happening to everyone, but I am currently facing a bug in photopea that stops me from saving the image as a PSD file. This means, I can only send the image as a PNG and once I have made it, I cannot make any changes to it if I’ve already closed the tab. I’m just informing everyone to let you know in case any misunderstanding occurs.

I hope the bug fixes soon!

UPDATE:
I’ve recently tried making text logos, and found that they actually don’t look too bad! So, from now, I am also adding text logos to my list of free services!

Here’s the logo I made:

1 Like

i’ll take some message me back for details

1 Like

I highly recommend AAD232007’s logos. The logo they made was exceptional and was made pretty quick. Great work!

1 Like

Hey, um, I want to “commission” a text logo from you.

1 Like

Oh sure, send me a PM here on devforum or add me on discord, and we’ll discuss details there.