[CLOSED] Free Logos, Badges, UI Services!

About Me

Hi there, I’m an experienced graphic designer, looking to expand my portfolio! I am offering free services* for logos, badges, and UI design!

Showcase

You can view my assets here: https://www.artstation.com/llenwave

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

I’m going to do it for free! But of course, with a catch. I will be doing your assets for only 1 hour max. Any extra would require payment. But don’t worry, I will put all of my effort into that 1 hour!

Any payment would be done through paypal.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum
or
via Discord at:
Raijinn#8078 (DMs are Open!)

Please don’t just say “hi” or “hello”, say the details of the piece you want, so that we’ll be able to get it done faster together!

I look forward to be working with you!
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Chiller’s Restaurant Logo, created for SystemError15 in 37 minutes.

Limelight Studios Logo, created for XxkerrishxX in 25 minutes.

1 Like

Can you make this for me

It’s kinda sad to see that people do free stuff, and people ask for a extremely complicated thing to be made.

2 Likes

This isn’t complicated it’s just the stuff on the left

I wanna add a badge to my game but I’m 86 robux short and I don’t feel like waiting 5 days for my pending sales to complete.

why are you tellings us that here?

Sorry for the late reply, university got to me lately. Can you contact me through dms? So we can discuss this further. Thank you.

its ok i do not need it anymore thx anyway but i need something difrent

i need an aim Ui and a reload Ui and a switch Ui

Please, never do free work! You’ll get overloaded with commissions, I know from experience. You could at least charge a small amount of money to get your name out there, that way, you gain profit too!

3 Likes

ATF Logo, created for Bolt