[Closed] Full time Programmer & UI Designer needed at Grinder Juice Bar

image0_10

ABOUT US!
Greetings! Grinder Juice Bar is a 2.6k member group which strives to redefine what people think of the industry, and constantly innovate. We are currently one of the most active Juice Bars within the ROBLOX platform and strive to provide a pleasant and warm experience to all of our longtime customers and guests alike. Our staff and executives strive each day to improve our group, and make a positive change to the industry. As apart of the development team at Grinder Juice Bar, you’ll be introduced to a friendly work environment which is friendly to all, and numerous perks.

https://www.roblox.com/groups/5762728/Grinder-Juice-Bar#!/about

What we’re looking for:

• Scripter: We’re seeking to hire a full time programmer to work hand in hand with the rest of our development team who has extensive experience in scripting food systems, scripting UI’s, has experience in data storage.

• UI Designer: We’re seeking to hire a UI designer who can make high-quality, but friendly to the eye UI’s which can fit into our games.

Payment:
The payment will depend on the assignment, the amount of work/effort needed and how long the assignment will take to be completed by you. The payout range for a programmer can range from 15-20% of our revenue, although we can also give a one time payment if requested. This can be negotiated if we feel that you’re developing actively, and consistently with high quality work. For the UI designer position, payment is also negotiable, and will depend on the quality of your UI’s, with this position we are also willing to distribute a one time payment.

I’m potentially interested. What’s next?

Awesome. If you’re potentially interested in one of these positions, the best way to contact me would be through discord. My discord messages are always open, and if needed, you can send me a friend request. If you’re interested in this position, please reach out to us as soon as possible.

Contact Information:
Username and tag on discord: amaze#8251

Signed,
Jared14406
Chairman of Grinder Juice Bar

2 Likes

What’s the back-up payment incase of the game failing to provide sufficient funds?

We’re able to provide a one time payment which is negotiable based upon the project instead.

Interested in scripter, no discord, portfolio: [OPEN] Experienced scripter

(I am actually a big fan of Grinder Juice Bar, you might remember me from Guava-La Juice Bar)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.