Chenami : User Interface Portfolio (UI/UX)

Hi there! I’m chenami and I do everything related to UI/UX. I create UI/UX in both Roblox Studio and Adobe Photoshop. Side things not related to work is that I’m a self taught photographer and videographer. I travel and I also play Valorant on my free time.

My showcase displays a variety of categories and genres. I can adapt to many different styles and can create my own concepts. My most recent work is displayed at the bottom of the page. As of (10/19/21), I have removed all my old projects (2020). From top to bottom is always the order it goes from my UI growth through designing.

Minigames

United States Army Fort Jackson

Site-17

Resort Life

Anime Universe

Soro's Italian Restaurant v7

MicroCity

RoVille

Base Battles

Lankybox Simulator

Club Rose

Dance Avenue

Anime Fighters Simulator

Anime Pet (Highly Detailed Example)

City-8

Headbutt World

Emergency Response: Liberty County

Wack a Mole Simulator

Anime Quest

Dance

Midnight Mayhem

Kohau

TTD 3

Bloxlink

Wacky Wizards

Vintesque

Anime Tower Defense

Anime Heroes

One Blox Man

Rolling Thunder

Anime Clicker Simulator

Anime Clash Simulator

Coastal Hotel & Resort

Anime Warriors

Maki Salon

Mad City

UPDATED WORK AS OF: DECEMBER 13TH, 2023

Anime Fighting Simulator X

SCP Roleplay: Area 47

Sword Fighters Simulator

All Star Tower Defense

Car Dealership Tycoon

Easy Obby: Cut the Rope Partnership

Anime Battlegrounds

Special Forces Simulator

WORK COMING SOON

Blade Ball

SOON

Grand Piece Online

SOON

Da Hood

SOON

Weekdays: 9:00 AM Eastern Time - 11:00 PM Eastern Time
Weekends: Depending whenever I have free time which is roughly around a few hours!

Note to client

Commissions are usually complete within 2 week tops. I can meet all deadlines as long as gets mentioned.

Fast responses and very communicative.

Everything is scaled, organized, and labeled. All elements are correctly placed with its proper Anchor Points, positions, and sizing of each. I do not drag my UI across the screen with random integers.

Prices are usually by per frame or per project, message me on Discord at chenami to discuss rates. I start at $350+ and will gradually go up depending on the list provided. My preferred payment method is USD but other payments can be discussed.

You can contact me on Discord at chenami (formerly chen#0001) [Just send me a message]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yamatochen

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

273 Likes

Love it all! Nice, minimal, and clean! :hidere:

9 Likes

Love the clean aesthetics! Great work.

5 Likes

Looks very neat! Love your work!

4 Likes

Hey Chen! They look really good. :+1:

4 Likes

Hey, I’m very interested. I’m willing to pay 5k robux for a few assets. I’ll contact you on discord. Username: Skylexion#1457

3 Likes

Do you script the UI you make? Would you be able to make an actual group data base that sorts group members by rank (1-255) and name alphabetically?

4 Likes

Working on a big project at the moment that will be updated to my portfolio soon.

Sneak peek:

27 Likes

I love your organization hope I can hire you soon :+1:

4 Likes

Magnificent. I love how you conceptualized the design and furthermore made it look realistic, raw and live!

It looks very professional and within it’s own league.
Good work with what you made. :slightly_smiling_face:

May I ask how long it took you to specifically make that? And how long have you been UI Designing?

2 Likes

Thank you, this message means a lot to me. It is my upmost priority to make the user interfaces as high quality for my customers. I have designing since last August however I didn’t do much until December.

Cheers!

3 Likes

cool ui design :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

HonokaSakurai is a really dedicated Developer that cares about what his Customers unlike some other individuals.

I highly recommend hiring him for your projects :+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

Added 4 more examples, currently still working on a Star Wars, Club, and Ooga Booga type UIs. Will be updated to my portfolio when they are completed. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi guys! I’ve added more examples to my portfolio! I am taking commissions :sunglasses: Please add my Discord @ chen#0072 if you are interested in ordering!

10 Likes

Amazing work, keep it up! Designs look very appealing.

4 Likes

this looks DOPE, it probably didn’t take an hour and you had your discord dms spammed with people that wanna hire you, keep up the great work! :smiley:

4 Likes

Amazing work, he was able to complete the work the same day as commissioned!

3 Likes

Hi again! I’ve updated my Portfolio with new examples!! Order today and get it done by tomorrow depending on the order, or even today! :fireworks:

Options

5 Likes

Your portfolio is amazing, you also have amazing rates!

3 Likes