[Closed] Game Designer

About Me

Hello! I am NaranjoScenes, I’m a Roblox game developer. I do well with Building and Terrain design but I also work with Designing GUI’s, GFX’s (Thumbnails and Icons) and I can do a little bit of scripting. I am very friendly and easy to work with. I have about 3 years of Roblox Studio experience and have been on Roblox since 2014. I have worked with and managed many games like Tycoons and Role Play games. My most popular game on Roblox is "Low Poly Tycoon" I can manage games, discord servers, Roblox Groups, teams of developers, and Financial Management. I am a self starter and I am always pushing my self to make all my creations better and I always look at my projects and see what I can do to change it for the better and improve my skills.

What I Can Do

Game Design

I know that many people don’t have game designers and I know most people start a project but have no idea what to do. What a Game Designer like me does is the following.

• Talk with the project owner to help develop a concept for their game.

• I can map out Game Sectors such as, Gameplay , Monetization , Game Community .

• Find trusted developers and GFX artists

• Make Community Safety Guidelines for your group.

Check out the payment section to see the prices. It can take around 1 - 3 days to finish. I go for as much detail as I can and I work as fast as I can.

Building

I can build many things but I do specialize on roads, town roads, bridges, tunnels, sidewalks. You can always ask me in the DM’s if I can build something in particular.

• Roads
  • Bridges
  • Tunnels
  • Highways
  • Sidewalks
  • Trees
  • Rocks
  • Train Tracks

Check out the payment section to see the prices. It can take around 1 - 3 days to finish. I go for as much detail as I can and work as fast as I can.

GFX's

Im not the best with doing GFX’s but I can do some basic GFX’s. I can do some things such as thumbnails, game icons, and group logos. You can check out them in the “GFX’s” section under “What I Have Done” I can also make basic Roblox YouTube thumbnails.

• Thumbnails
  • Icons
  • Logos
  • YT Thumbnails

Check out the payment section to see the prices. It can take around 1 day to finish. I go for as much detail as I can and work as fast as I can.

GUI's

Im also not too good with GUI’s but I think I am okay with them. I can do most stuff but I am not the best with things like loading screens. You can see some of my past work and examples under that “What I Have Done” section.

• Shop GUI
  • Settings GUI
  • Codes GUI

Check out the payment section to see the prices. It can take around 1 day to finish. I go for as much detail as I can and work as fast as I can.

What I Have Done

Building And Terrain

GFX's

SEOBT 2
clock'z
911p

GUI's

Animations

Examples Coming soon!

Past games/groups I own

Games

(Current | Most Popular): Low Poly Tycoon
(past game): Sea Of Boats Tycoon

(Roblox group): Low Poly Studio’s

PAYMENT

I DO NOT ACCEPT PERCENTAGES. I do accept group funds, T-Shirt (You will have to pay the tax) and USD PayPal. I do prefer to be payed per milestone. I am still learning most stuff but I am happy with how much I can do. If you do decide to hire me, I will go back and fix/change anything that I have made. If you guys would like to pay via PayPal, we can talk about that in DM’s.

Builds [150 - 1000 :robux:]

• Buildings = 200 - 1000. [Will discuss in DM’s]
  • Roads/Streets = 150 - 600 [Depends on size, will discuss in DM’s]
    I do as much detail as I can in each build, and I work as fast as I can to get it to you.

GFX’s [250 - 700 :robux:]

• Icon = 250.
  • Logo = 350.
  • Thumbnail = 500 - 700.

GUI’s [200 - 600 :robux:]

• Not Scripted = 200.
  • Scripted = 600.

Please don’t waste my time, I am here to do commissions concisely and deliver exactly what the employer wants. Please come prepared with a description of what you want.

CONTACT

Thanks for reading! If you have feedback for the assets/post, let me know below!

4 Likes