[CLOSED] Game Pass/Badge/2D Artist Needed ($3USD/IMAGE)

[HIRING] Game Pass/Badge/2D Artist Needed ($3USD/IMAGE)

Game

Season1BlueSmall
(currently in closed beta)

About Us

Greetings all, we are Automata Software, a new group looking to release our first Roblox game. We have been working on our game, Drill Quest, for about a year and have been in a closed beta for about three months.

The Team
@circle_R - lifelong programmer, scripter, and general jack of all trades
@VisionsInMyHead - Builder, Modeler, and 3D Mercenary Artist

About The Job

Automata Software has been developing Drill Quest for a year and we are approaching the finish line. We need someone to help us create 2D art for our game passes, badges and a few other things. We are looking for about 30-50 images in total and have detailed descriptions of almost everything we need. Don’t let the 30-50 images scare you as most of our badges are continuations of each other and will have a similar look.

About You

You must have good creative, design, and communication skills. We are on every day working hard on this game and hope to find someone with the energy to get us what we need in a timely manner. Flexibility is a key personality trait. You must be immediately available. If you have a backlog of commissions please do not apply, we are under a deadline.

Payment

We are offering $3 USD per image via PayPal. We will cover the transaction fee as well. For those who require money in other currencies, we will send the money as USD and let PayPal do the conversion. Please be aware PayPal has their own conversion rates and they may not be precisely equal to other rates you find online. As always, price is negotiable.

Contact Us and Applying

You can apply through Discord @ razer#7462. We will try to get back to you as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 24 hours for a response. Please submit a friend request first and be prepared to send over links to a portfolio. We really need to see examples of game pass and badge work in your portfolio and will have to turn down those who are unable to provide them.

You must be at least 13 years of age to be considered.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’m interested in the job, I’d love to work with you!
Discord: Azza #3032
Portfolio: Azza | Graphic Designer

I want to apply but is it okay if I apply through DevForum. I won’t mind doing it for 2 USD.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.