Azza | Graphic Designer

Hello! My name is Azza; I’m a self-taught artist from Argentina. I started drawing and editing seriously a long time ago. I always try to improve my work in any way I can so people can enjoy it. :smile:
I use and edit vectors from multiple sources such as Freepik.

Twitter

Art Instagram

Website

Timezone

FAQ

Why should you hire me?

I believe in my work and skills, and I’m constantly studying and learning new things to improve my art. I can assure you I’ll deliver exceptional results or make changes to satisfy your needs.

I can work individually or with a team, encouraging and taking advice from other members.

What I will do if you hire me

• I will keep you updated with my progress. I’ll send all the previews you need.

• I will send you a full quality file, png with or without background depending on what you need.

• I will be answering all your questions via e-mail. Please keep in mind that my timezone is GMT-3.

• I will be working on your project 6 hours per day.

Graphic Designing Portfolio (you're here)

2D Artist Portfolio

TERMS OF SERVICE

TO-DO LIST

Badges for Contagion.
Badges for Rage Simulator, a game with over 100k visits.
Badges, Gamepasses and Reward Icons for Drill Quest Simulator, a game with over 200k visits.

Logos

(Premade)

Premium Logos

Soon!

Text Badges

Soon!

Premium Badges

Badges made for an awesome game called Contagion.

Text Gamepasses

Soon!

Premium Gamepasses

• Logos: 5 USD / :robux_light: 1428 Robux

• Premium Logos: 10 USD / :robux_light: 2857 Robux

• Text Gamepasses / Badges: 1 USD / :robux_light: 286 Robux each

• Premium Gamepasses / Badges: 2 USD / :robux_light: 571 Robux each

*I don’t make renders unless it’s indispensable. My renders are in no way professional.

Note: These are editing commissions and include little to no drawing from my part. If you would like to purchase a hand-drawn products, please visit my 2D Art portfolio.

Last Pricing Update: 10/01/20

Available Payment Methods

The following payment methods marked with a star (:star:) are my preferred payment methods.

• USD via PayPal:star:

• Robux via Group Funds

• Robux via T-Shirt (tax included) :star:

• Other (Roblox giftcards, Twitch subscriptions)

:x: I don’t accept percentage of the game’s revenue.

:x: I do not work for free or exposure.

I require full payment upfront before I start working! As I mentioned above, you’ll have access to unlimited previews and constant updates from me. There won’t be any exceptions to this rule.

:email: E-mail: azzadraws@gmail.com
:pushpin: Discord: Azza#3861

Please avoid sending me “Hii” or messages without context.

Please, don’t message me through the DevForum, since there’s a high chance I won’t get notified of your message.

Thank you for your time! Have a lovely day! :cupid:

Check my commission status (open/closed) at my webpage before ordering!

27 Likes

Very nice person to work with, had a very good experience with her. The thing came out amazing, so cheap too. Would definitively recommend buying.

2 Likes

Can you do Robux payment? If so, what are the rates for Headshot, Half-body and Full-body.

The best of the best had many icons made extremely fast and high quality would definitely recommend her!

1 Like

Amazing artist, I ordered a profile picture and it was completed within 24 hours. I highly recommend Azza to anyone needing detailed, amazing artwork for a good price.

1 Like

I saw your art on my friends, FridayBlox, youtube channel. These are really good for it’s price. I would pay for one but mostly USD and I don’t want to cause confusion converting USD to robux.

DM me if you need! (preferably via Discord) ^^

I love your art. But I am saving up my robux, so do you do art trades? And if so can we do one? Check my profile to see my art.

Hi! I’m afraid I don’t do art trades at the moment, sorry!

1 Like

Whoops, accidentally voted! I can’t undo it. If @DevRelationsTeam could undo the vote I’d appreciate it! :slight_smile:

I would 100% recommend Azza to anyone looking for quality art. She was extremely friendly, and really did a extraordinary job too. Great work!

1 Like

Your work looks amazing! Keep up the awesome work! :+1:

I may come back to your portfolio when I need an artist for some things you do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fast, respectful, great work. Definitely recommend!

1 Like