Juno | GFX Artist/Designer

Hey! Are your commissions open?

Commissions are closed right now, but check back in soon, because they might be open!

Hired him, was able to provide work within 24hours and is always high quality. Highly recommend for any graphics.

1 Like

Not sure if you are still making GFX’s but I’m really interested in your work, Add me on discord
м1ʟᴋ#1111

1 Like

I added you on discord @Sam.#7750

1 Like

Nice GFX! They look really good!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

I ordered from this individual and the excellence, delivery and fast service we’re truly great, you should definitely check his work out. Ten vouches from me. :star_struck:

1 Like

I ordered from him! He is an amazing GFX artist!

1 Like

Looks very nice! I will definitely buy when I get the robux.

1 Like

Woah, nice work with the UI’s you have made so far and those GFX’s!!! Hope you get the commissions you deserve and keep up the good work!!!

2 Likes

Wow! Your work is awesome! I may hire you in the near future!

2 Likes

Hello! I sent you a friend request via discord. aaron#9000

1 Like

Fantastic work! Added you on discord: Zakaruko#2029

1 Like

Yo I highly recommend Staronomy as a GFX Artist, anyone who needs high quality GFX for CHEAP prices, you gotta order from this FANTASTIC person!
He finished some really though artwork for such a short period of time! The work turned out to be SO good that I can’t even believe it.

Awesome Job bud! :grin:

1 Like

ORDER FROM HIM!!! This is a BIG vouch for Juno, I ordered a thumbnail and an icon from him, he finished the work in less than a day and kept me updated with progress when I asked for it! He offered some high quality work, and when I asked him to change some small things, he did so quickly and well! I am so happy with what I got, and you should raise your prices for the quality!

Order from him, you won’t be disappointed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use this as a vouch, because Juno is amazing at what he does! He completed my order from him within 24 hours and was very open to minor changes. He’s underrated, and I definitely would recommend you to him if you ever need GFX done. :smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’d love to hire you!! Can you make Art that looks a bit like the character’s are battling? Kind of like Arsenal’s thumbnails.

1 Like

Hi! I can definitely do that! Feel free to PM me on the DevForum or on Discord: Junoful#8185!

Juno is extremely professional and talented. He made thumbnails and an icon for my game Flippy Kid and they turned out absolutely stunning! Check them out; they are seriously something else! :grin:

HIRE JUNO:astonished:

1 Like