Juno | GFX Artist/Designer

Fantastic work! Added you on discord: Zakaruko#2029

1 Like

Yo I highly recommend Staronomy as a GFX Artist, anyone who needs high quality GFX for CHEAP prices, you gotta order from this FANTASTIC person!
He finished some really though artwork for such a short period of time! The work turned out to be SO good that I can’t even believe it.

Awesome Job bud! :grin:

1 Like

ORDER FROM HIM!!! This is a BIG vouch for Juno, I ordered a thumbnail and an icon from him, he finished the work in less than a day and kept me updated with progress when I asked for it! He offered some high quality work, and when I asked him to change some small things, he did so quickly and well! I am so happy with what I got, and you should raise your prices for the quality!

Order from him, you won’t be disappointed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use this as a vouch, because Juno is amazing at what he does! He completed my order from him within 24 hours and was very open to minor changes. He’s underrated, and I definitely would recommend you to him if you ever need GFX done. :smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’d love to hire you!! Can you make Art that looks a bit like the character’s are battling? Kind of like Arsenal’s thumbnails.

1 Like

Hi! I can definitely do that! Feel free to PM me on the DevForum or on Discord: Junoful#8185!

Juno is extremely professional and talented. He made thumbnails and an icon for my game Flippy Kid and they turned out absolutely stunning! Check them out; they are seriously something else! :grin:

HIRE JUNO:astonished:

1 Like

Hello I have sent my request on discord

Could you please add me on discord; vuhnesuhh#7301