[CLOSED] GFX Artist

Introduction
Hi there! I’m saqib and I’m a GFX artist.
I’ve been doing GFX for a year and a half and have been improving from every single GFX I make!
II’m gunna be opening my commissions. If you’d like to order or hire me then contact me on Discord -
:cup_with_straw:SaqibPlayZ :grapes:#7926

Payment
I’m accepting ONLY Robux payment at the moment. You are able to pay through group funds or through my group shirts. I also accept Robux gift cards. Customers pay first but I will show you a preview of your order before you pay.

I’m also selling GFX signature for those GFX artist that want a signature, I sell them for 75 - 100 depending on complexity. Here are a few examples:

Signatures

Availability
I am available at some times on weekdays but longer on the weekends. I’ll most likely get your order done faster on the weekends then weekdays.

Thanks for reading

I’ve made a new portfolio post with much more info, go check that out instead of this and yes I did change my prices!

15 Likes

For that quality of work that’s cheap as heck. I hope you get hired.

3 Likes

I think this must be in #collaboration:portfolios

2 Likes

Sending a PM now for a commission.

1 Like

Hi there, I’m unable to add you on discord currently since your username contains of Emoji’s please add my discord Spy388#1191

2 Likes

Should raise the price to at least 1k rbx for the thumbnails, 150-300 is not enough for this nice quality.

2 Likes

Discord dosent seem to work. Add me, EternalCanadianDev#1541

1 Like

hi i love your design Pm me @mrkiller030n#1305

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.