[ Closed! ] GFX Designer Currently for Hire!

GFX Designer For Hire!

Welcome to my Portfolio! Call me Lisa! I am a Woman Rig GFX Designer! If you need Bloxy or Boys Rig, here is not the best place for you! I Usually work on Profile Pictures and Headers… ETC

For more of my work please check my Twitter Media And possibily need to do a little bit of scrolling to find all my art works!

Please do not steal! These artworks are posted over my Social Medias!

Examples

My Art Works!

image image image

(upload://bGHjZQAPfJvp3AQfgGYheB0Qb30.jpeg)

Prices:

Or you can check my Twitter Pinned Tweet for more information!

Payment Method

I accept group funds or asset payments such as Game passes.

I do not have premium meaning I cannot make shirts. But Game-passes works the exact same!
Prices below 200 robux will have to take care of developing fee if you are purchasing by gampass.

Contact

~ You may contact me through My Twitter DM’s.

~ *Or Discord: GrxyLixn#2794

( I Check my Twitter more often than my Discord! )

Rules:

I will add screenshots of my work with watermarks. And then afterwards. You will pay by whatever method. If you decline the request I will simply sell my GFX for another customer. Or market it as free item for public to all use. After payment, I will give you the fully done without water marked GFX.

Although you must find some way to credit me.

4 Likes

Your GFX designer skills are very good. Although im not looking for a GFX designer right now but maybe in the future if I need a GFX designer I may contact you. Anyway hope your job is succesful and have a great day!

-Rochie

1 Like

Awh! Really appreciate that! <3
Have awesome day to you too!

1 Like