[CLOSED] Graphic Artist Needed (Game Icons, Thumbnail, Ads)

About

Hi, I’ve currently just released my first game on Roblox. It’s not a big game, just a Free Admin game. I’m pretty okay with scripting and building, however making good & clean ads, game icons, and thumbnails definitely aren’t in my skill set.

The Team
@ThaDogeTho - Main scripter/builder
@YOU - GFX artist

You can see my progress so far here: [CLOSED] - Roblox

About The Job

I’m looking for a professional Graphic Artist to make good, clean, and inviting game icon, game thumbnail, and advertisements. We will talk more about everything upon hiring.

Example of my game's style

My game’s style is pretty open and clean. My game currently needs a new game icon, thumbnails, and 2-3 advertisements. Possibly more to come in the future.

Payment

I plan on paying you 500 robux for the game icon and 600-750 robux for the game thumbnail. Depending on the advertisements, around the same as the game thumbnail. Payments may increase/decrease depending on the quality of the product. Also there’s chance of you being put on the group monthly payouts of around 15-20%, we’ll discuss about this.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/TheOfficialTDT
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

If you’re interested please reply with images or a link to some of your past work you’ve done.

Hi i would apply as gfx artist , I am very interested to work with ya , And i offer High quality work so then i want from you to upwards the payment cuz professional artists wont go with that payment so they wont apply , me too , i wont apply until you upwards the payment , if you dont you will end up with some basic bad/bit good gfx from other artists that go with that price …
Feel Free to Contact me on Discord : Ay-Men xD#7917

1 Like

I am a Logo designer (Cartoony) if you need one!

I really like your work! I would to have you make a logo for my game and group. If you are still interested, please DM on my discord: ThaDogeTho#3390

I like your work, I would love to have you work on a thumbnail and game icon, which we can talk about raising payments. I had some trouble contacting you on discord, so try contacting me: ThaDogeTho#3390

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.