[Closed] Hera Co is hiring builders!

We have found our builder! Thank you for applying.

Hera Co

About Us
Hera Co is a newly founded hotel group, currently with 240 Roblox group members. We are striving to grow to be able to run a hotel for everybody to love, and enjoy. Our new technology and style helps us stand out from other hotel groups.

The Team
@smallsnixx - Owner/Builder
@bryancololee - Programmer
@hdgds211 - Builder
@terrellas - Builder

About the Job
As a builder for Hera Co, you will be tasked with building the hotel, along with smallsnixx and hdgds211, who will help you out along the way. Communication is key, we require you to be able to communicate with us whilst you are working, and also when you are on breaks/leave. The current hotel is low-quality, and you will be tasked with either recreating it or adding on to the build. More details can be provided on request.

Payment
Payment is negotiable, but will consist of percentage, and also an upfront payment of at least 1K :robux:. Percentage can be negotiated, and your work habits and quality will be factored in when deciding your final percentage and payment.

Contact
If you would like to apply, please DM me on discord at bryancololee#2857. You can also reach me by DMing me on the devforum, but Discord is required.

You must be 13 or older to apply.

Thank you for reading :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.