CLOSED || High Quality + Cheap || SylverStar GFX Portfolio

COMMISSIONS OPEN ON TALENT HUB

:purple_heart: Heyo! I’m Sylver, and I recently started my GFX and editing career in Oct 2020. While I’m still new to doing GFXs and editing I’ve already learned a lot and I am still learning more! I am trying to practice every day, and I work quickly and never fail to deliver quality. I use Blender, Roblox Studio, and PaintToolSAIv2 to deliver my work. :purple_heart:

💜Thumbnails:💜

💜Icons:💜

28flaw
moonminer (1)
axel_c2
holycowrender

💜Vouches💜
💜Formatting Messages💜

:purple_heart:When you send me a message regarding my commissions, please include timezone (be specific) and fill this out: :purple_heart:

Username of avatar you want:
Model links (optional):
Background (optional):
Lighting position and colors:
Camera angle:
References (upload photos):

:purple_heart: I normally charge 130 :robux_light: * for an icon and nothing else. I will watermark my work and when you pay I’ll send the finished unwatermarked! I want to finish as many as possible and also learn lots. Send in your avatars and I will work away! You have infinite revisions and I will always do whatever you ask. If you have assets or textures send them in! :purple_heart:

:purple_heart: I am only available on the DevForum, sorry to any devs using Discord or Twitter. My timezone is GMT -10, and if I can’t respond I’m probably asleep, or busy. I always reply in at least a day. :purple_heart:

:purple_heart:In Progress :purple_heart:

:purple_heart:1.) @nobody :purple_heart:

:purple_heart:Waiting:purple_heart:

:purple_heart:1.) @nobody :purple_heart:

:purple_heart: Of course, I will not do NSFW or anything against ROBLOXs ToS, and I can cancel any time I want before payment. :purple_heart:

I AM NOT DOING MILITARY GFXS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR.

:purple_heart: Thank you so much for reading! :purple_heart:

:purple_heart: Sylver :purple_heart:

*Price may vary, usually depending on your cooperation skills and amount. Batches (at least 3 similar GFXs) will only cost 100 :robux_light: . GFXs that take too long or are extremely advanced I may charge extra.

20 Likes

One of the best GFX producers i’ve seen! I recommend his work!

1 Like

Can You Make A GFX Of My Avatar For My Youtube Logo?

1 Like

Yep! Just message me privately 'bout the details and stuff, and I’ll get to work!

Are you perhaps skilled in medieval gfx’s? Currently working on a Kingdom Of England and would love to show your artwork as my front page of the game.

1 Like

Not particularly, I guess… I could try though. If you want to continue message me privately with details.

I recommend SylverStar. Within an hour he’d gotten back to me and finished the GFX, and it looked great!

2 Likes

One of the top artists I came across.
Fast.
Epic.
Reliable.

1 Like

Can I get an FPS GFX?
character

1 Like

Message me privately for more details, looking forward to working with you!

I recommend him if u want some cool GFX
I am kinda speechless after seeing his work

1 Like

Definetly recommend if your looking for some GFX!

2 Likes

I took the free gfx and man, it was so great, I recommend him 10.1/10

1 Like

Hello, I like your designs! And I would love for you to make me some GFX designs, and get back to me when you can! And, we could talk about it together.

Thanks,

Power,

1 Like

Yep! Message me in private about assets, details, lighting, posing, etc.

1 Like

Amazing GFX artist, delivered to me in a short amount of time. I highly recommend him for the GFX if you are looking for one.

1 Like

As one of their customers I would say 20/10 I would highly recommend getting your gfx work from them.
: Outstanding Quality

: Fair Price

:Good Timing

2 Likes

Great GFX artist. I rate your work with 10/10. I recommend it.

1 Like