[CLOSED] Hiring 3D artist to make creatures [20k robux per asset]

Hello, I am currently in need of creatures designed for a game I am working on. The creatures will be based off of ancient mythology, i.e a hydra, pegasus etc.

About The Job
I am looking to commission an experienced modeler to model unique creatures using a 3d modeling software.
These are the creatures I need made: a hydra(small 3 headed dragon), cerebrus(3 headed dog), dolphin(yes a dolphin), minotaur(part bull/part man), pegasus(horse with wings), and a gryffon(eagle head and lion body and wings).
I am aiming to make the creatures semi-realistic, but also rather simple and on the lower polygon end.
The creatures will need to be made in different ways(splitting meshes at certain spots) and UV mapped so they can be animated and textured.
I will provide reference images and help guide the process for creating the creatures so I request that the modeler will be a good communicator as well.

Here is an example of a creature already made for the game: https://gyazo.com/1f5c18f32f9f97046dca5711bb7047ff

Payment
I am paying 20k robux per model. The time range for the models depends on the modeler usually but the models will take 3-6 hours. I am trying to get these done in a timely manner as well, so if your commissions are backed up or you are very very busy please don’t consider responding.

You can contact me via PM on the forums or on discord: hobo#6835

4 Likes

Someone I can recommend is @AlvinPolys! I’ve seen his work, previewed some of his Blender and Scripting work, I think he is someone to really go for.

If you want the creatures to actually be made of Roblox Parts, then I’m not sure who else to go for.

Best Of Luck!

Koroukk

Hello! I see that the discord id is mistaken as I am unable to add you, also thank you @Koroukk for mentioning me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.