AlvinPolys - Building/Scripting [OPEN]

builder
scripter
modeler

Hello there! Thanks for the time you dedicated to read this!
About Me
I started developing in Roblox for 3 years so far. Never attended any Roblox Developers Conference (Got accepted as a New Member yesterday). I am currently working on my own game Zenture Online (Discord Server Link) for some months now. Before that I was self-teaching myself scripting and modelling.

Previous Work
Modelling:

DfZ3D3kVQAAMDO9 DfZ3skeU8AAPLQd

https://www.roblox.com/games/2582870166/Tycoon-Map (Made In 2 Hours)
https://www.roblox.com/games/1913702224/Mini-Zone-Test (Made In 30 Minutes)

Scripting:
https://www.roblox.com/games/2609669274/CombatSys -My latest (Made in less than a week)

Availability
I can provide up to 4 hours per day during weekdays, I am currently not involved into any projects other than my game.

Payment
Payment is negotiable. I prefer eligible Robux as a form of payment. Paypal is also accepted.

Contact Information
Discord: AlvinPolys#0001
Roblox Developer Forum

Thanks for reading :smile:! Any questions you have, feel free to reach out and ask!

Oof. I am working on the game “Tales of Zinovia” MMORPG. And you are really a perfect Blender modeler that I need. However I can’t pay… but it would be great if you want to work on this project! I was planning to make Golems for my game and wow, you made it same as I imagined! Here are some pictures of the project!

This is the first enemy

Game should be done in March 2019.

@AwesomelyDeveloper Sorry to say, but I do not accept revenue %

3 years you started developing hope you get hired your a really talented.

Thanks!

I’m still oepn for commissions.

That game looks amazing!

Where do I sign up to be a tester?

Please dm me on discord AlvinPolys#0001

Your character designs are cool!

Thanks, I think you will be amazed by the new one… i find that it doesn’t suit armors and such, that’s why…
It will be added here soon, stay tuned!

Looks great! excited to see when it comes out. Are you accepting testers?

Thanks for your support! However, I think you are replying to the wrong post.
Here is the game post: Zenture Is Hiring Developers! (Lowpoly MMORPG)
And yeah, testing is open to public (except the 10 days before launch).

I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord. Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Sent you a message on Discord, I’m looking to get a simple low poly map made!

Tl;dr you don’t have to worry about Robux eligibility

To note: you mentioned that you accept payment in the form of eligible robux. If someone is paying you in robux regardless of where it was before, it will become eligible. Say they pay you from a group, regardless if the robux was originally from selling limiteds, they had to put it in the group somehow, and the only ways to do this are by buying clothing or game items, which would in turn make this Robux eligible. And if they pay you from their account, they are either buying one of your clothing items or some other form similar, which would also make the Robux eligible.

That being said, nice portfolio! I’ll keep you in mind if I ever need anyone with your skill set!

Update! Just finished a commission for @DevAndero!!
Here are some screenshots taken in Roblox Studio:

Any possible way I could see how smoothly this looks in game? I’d like to know if the terrain is interactive or if it’s just for show.

Sure! It is interactive, collisions are great, however, the screenshots above are with the Future lighting, the link is below along with some screenshots of the collisions and the terrain itself with Legacy lighting technology (using Show Decomposition Geometry for the collisions screenshots)
Place link: https://www.roblox.com/games/2769234230

Though it isn’t 100% accurate, I wouldn’t mind commissioning you in the future.

Thanks! I can indeed make it like 100% accurate by making them into wedges… So it depends on the customer…
(Note that it wont take more than 5 mins to make it into wedges but about 30 mins to make it the way I did)