[CLOSED] Hiring 3D Weapon Modeller [10k-40k+R$]

Skyridge Entertainment

About Us

Hello, we are a MMORPG development team striving to make a game similar to Legend of Zelda while keeping some rpg elements and originality.

The Team
@ryanisawesome25 - Scripter/Head Developer
@raddoob- Animator
@Aukoo - 3D Modeller
@MewMooo - Map Builder

You can see our progress so far here: Arcane Dungeons Online - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a 3D Modeller that excels in creating 3D models of weapons. I plan on having a lot of weapons being made which is why the price range reaches 40k+. I expect good quality of these weapons, and often in the form of low-mid poly. Here are some examples of the level of modelling you would need.

Our game needs at least 25+ new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-10 hours. We also expect you to report to us on a daily/weekly basis to keep track on your progress.

Payment

We are paying R$ per asset. The amount of R$ is dependent on the quality of the weapon you create.

We can also offer percentage revenue if I see potential in your skills, the percentage will be discussed at a later period. Our preferred payment method is R$ through group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, Twitter or Discord at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ryanisawesome25
Discord: ryann#6278
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for you time, and good luck for those applying! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this job still open or not?

1 Like

Still hiring? (30 - characters)

Yep the job is still going to be open for the next few days! Send me your portfolio links via discord or dev forums :+1:

Brilliant, I have Send you my resume :slight_smile:

Hi i send a friend req on disc
My portofolio: (LowPoly/Cartooney) Builder/3DModeler For Hire!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.