[CLOSED] Hiring a builder for my 1940s Tripoli city map

Introduction: Hello! I am EnochRockwell. I am the owner of a 1940s Italian Africa group. I am currently in need of another builder to construct a 1940s Tripoli map.

Hiring: Builder to construct a 1940s Italian Tripoli map. We need an experienced and dedicated city builder who is willing to put effort into each and every single building. This project will take anywhere between 2-5 weeks or longer. Build style required is ‘realistic’.

Requirements:
-Must have discord
-Must have proof of prior builds or experience related to the build style
-Must be 13+
-Must be dedicated and willing to put time and effort into the project

Job Description: We require a large sized Tripoli map. The map will be based around the 1930s-1940s. We need all original/custom structures. The city will feature prominent landmarks/features such as the Port of Tripoli, Grand Hotel Tripoli. The map will also feature some non-historically accurate buildings that are much needed. More details on these such buildings can be given in DMs. We expect around 25-30 different buildings. We want map performance to be top priority at all times. A good looking map with unbearable lag is just unplayable.

Payment:
-5000 robux, negotiable and may go up or down depending on work quality.
-22 USD, also negotiable and may go up or down depending on work quality.

Application: Send a Direct Message (DM) to my Discord, Enoch#2906 with a portfolio including videos, images, or in-game showcases of prior work relating to this build style and genre (city).

Reference Photo:

2 Likes

This is some feedback for your post, I recon to raise the price, as what your asking for is really detailed and most require a couple hundred dollars.

Id rather not contribute to an over inflated market and I would also rather offer a realistic and fair amount of payment. Greed infatuates people.

Hi there everyone.

Quick reminder, please remain professional and take the time to review About the Recruitment category.

Professionalism is key and any disrespect and bad business practices reflects on you.

On top of that, refrain from duplicating posts.

Keep it classy folks

5 Likes