{CLOSED} Hiring A Builder

About Us

Hi there! We are GrillHouse, a small group with about 120 members. We’re looking for a builder who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new version, V2!

The Team
@Mythical_Kaden - Scripter
@sleepybottle - Scripter
@Zxrizy - UI
@You! - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least half of the new version build completed by the end of this month.

Payment

We are paying a fair amount of robux, but we can talk about that in DM’s. Our preferred payment method is Roblox/Percentage. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Zxrizy#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

We can guarantee you that we will get big In the future due to our activity and ads!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Did you put the title of the post wrong? Because it doesn’t match what you are looking for. Please fix it.

Just did. Thanks for pointing it out!

I am Interested, here’s my discord tag AtomicNuke#0677
I sent you a friend request.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.