[CLOSED] Hiring a Clothing Designer for Fantasy Themed Clothes

[I originally posted this in private recruitment. I’m not sure if it’s against the rules of this forum to also post it here, so I apologize in advance if that causes any issues]

About Me
Hello! I’m a Scripter/Project Leader and I’m working on a brand new project with a small team. I’m looking to hire a Clothing Designer to make custom clothing for my game.

Job Background
This game takes place in a Fantasy/Medieval setting, and the clothes I’m looking for are “mage” outfits. Basically these clothes will be magical looking wizard outfits that are gender neutral so all players can wear them. I’ll give you more precise details on each specific outfit if you decide to accept this position.

I’m going to need 15-20 outfits by our release date of May 10th, but I will most likely continue to need more clothing from you as I update the game in the future.

Payment
I am looking to pay 2-3K robux or 8-10 USD robux per outfit. I can do whichever payment method you prefer and I’m happy to negotiate prices further with you.

How to Apply
In order to apply for this position, I’d like you to add me on Discord at Fresh Effect#7716. We can talk further details regarding your portfolio, price, and deadlines there.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me!

Hope to hear from you soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is that for a tullo game???..

I’m a little confused what you mean by “tullo game”. Could you elaborate? :slight_smile:

You should try @Vortbloxian. I told him to DM you.

I’m interested, I’ve sent you a request on discord

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.