[CLOSED] Hiring a Discord Bot Maker!

Hiring a Discord Bot Maker!

About Us

Hi there! We’re Cafe Mezlo, a growing Cafe that’s looking for a DIscord bot!

The Team
@mvvrgan - Scripter
@NowEatRice - Builder

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/RobloxGame

About The Job

We’re looking for a skilled javascript developer who can make a Discord bot! Check the details below to see what we want.

What we want the bot to do

When someone uses the application center, they get a DM saying we’ve gotten the application.
The same goes with if they fail/pass the application ^
Roblox Verification
Shifts/Trainings Announcement
Roblox Group Shout
If someone gets the Premium gamepass, DM them to thank them.
Moderation
Auto spam/invites = ban
DM support OR ticket system
Suggestions
Welcomer
Recommendations (We can dm people with the bot and the message will be sent via an embed)

We need this done in about two weeks, however, we’re flexible.

Payment

We’ll be hosting the bot. We’re looking to pay up to 6 thousand Robux for the bot. The payment is negotiable.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord at itilva8630#8882.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

sorry man but a few thousands isn’t really enough for good bot scripted on Java and it will be hard . I can make bot without Java or JavaScript so if you’re interested DeHarchy#0001

:wave: Hey there,

I’m an experienced JavaScript, Lua, Front-end and Back-End web developer. Feel free to reach out to me for the task.

TAG: $Hunter;#3768

1 Like

With the number of features you’ve listed, and for hosting, a few thousand Robux is nowhere near a good payment for a project this size. On top of all that, hosting costs USD/real currency as your developer will need to have a physical server to run the code on. Therefore, it will be hard to find a developer that will host a bot for Robux/build a bot for Robux.

1 Like

Alright, as mentioned, we’ll pay for hosting.

Alright, what do you think is a fair price?

:wave: Hey there mate,

At least 2.5k - 3k robux or more assuming you don’t want a support system and those discord connections.

Either you’ve misread what I wrote, or the sentence in the description was not very clear.

Well in the “Payment” section they say they will pay a few thousand robux.

That’s absurdly low. You have to understand the thousands of lines this is going to take.

Dude, you literally said 2.5-3k. A few thousand basically is 2.5-3k.

Alright, I’ll update it, thanks.

I’ve edited it, thank you. We’re looking to pay up to 6 thousand Robux for the bot. The payment is negotiable.

Alright, I’ve updated it, apologies. We’ll be hosting the bot. We’re looking to pay up to 6 thousand Robux for the bot. The payment is negotiable.

1 Like

Ok, I am up for the task

Contact me on the devfourm.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.