[CLOSED] Hiring a **EXPERIENCED** terrain Developer for State of Milford

About Us

Welcome to State of Milford!

Based off of Real Life San Francisco and Watch Dogs 2, we are a up-coming awesome realistic games! We are a State or County Roleplay, and do our best to provide a awesome gaming experience. If new here, we do much things, game nights, giveaways, and SSU’s, maybe even activities to do in the SSU! We are looking for good members and awesome people to join our group! To join a LEO Department you must go through the Academy in #links !

We wish you a good luck in State of Milford, see you soon!

Sincerely, Diguard, Founder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional terrain developer to join our team. We expect high quality terrain development. We are looking for a terrain developer that can do San Francisco in it entirety. Including all San Francisco’s monuments. We just need THE TERRAIN the builders will do the rest of the work from there. Thank you for reading this document, and please contact me!

Example of our game's build style

Payment

USD or Robux whichever one! Recommended to do USD

Contact Us

Contact me on Discord or Roblox
Discord: Diguard#1193
Roblox: Diguard

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Here is my portfolio currently I’m not looking to get hired but maybe we can discuss things on discord

Sent you a request on discord 30charss

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.