[Closed] Hiring a Low Poly Builder!

Hiring a Low Poly Builder!

Job Details

We are looking for a builder for our project that our studio is working on. We need a builder that is good at making creative, colorful, and low-poly / cartoon designs.

About Work

We are looking for a builder who can create colorful and attractive buildings. These builds would be mostly indoors and outdoors based (they won’t work with teleportation as it will be a Tycoon game). Designs should feel vivid and vivid. This job will be a full time position, you will be working with our team of modelers, designers, programmers, etc. to produce unique experiences in our updates. (Although we already have the models, maps, etc. done, you would only be building.)

Next I will show some examples of the style we are looking for (Low poly):

Payment

The payment is in percentage, but we can pay in Robux, the price we can discuss in Dm, we also have Youtubers who will sponsor the game and make announcements. (+10 youtubers) We can also pay in Robux at robux.

• 685 subscribers: 36,999 total visits
  • 3540 subscribers: 238,368 total visits
  • 46,800 subscribers: 14,759,738 total visits
  • 47,900 subscribers: 3,919,410 total visits
  • 76,100 subscribers: 12,868,979 total visits
  • 100,000 subscribers: 12,343,318 total visits
  • +300,000 subscribers: +50,000,000 total visits (Roblox Star).

and there are more youtubers.

Contact Us

Send us a message with your portfolio, with examples of your work. Please also let us know your Discord username so we have another way to contact you. If I send you a request look for Mateooarce1#5653 or add me!

¡Gracias por leer! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.