[CLOSED] Hiring a Modeler for a Roleplaying Game

About Us

Hi there! We are AMG Interactive, a new game studio creating a roleplaying game similar to Adopt Me and Overlook Bay. I’m a programmer that will be working full-time on this game, and am paying for all assets as well as advertisement and sponsoring with my savings. I’ve already spent upwards of $300-400 on UI alone to ensure the game is high quality. This is a 3-4 month project. I anticipate that most of your money will be earned by percentage, the $800 is more of a bonus incentive.

The Team
@InTheAMG - Lead Developer/Programmer
@couldbeyou - Modeler

About The Job

We are starting from a clean slate which means no assets have been created yet. We’re looking for a modeler who will dedicate at least 40 hours a week to this project. We expect to have this project completed by September to October. I’m someone who always gets my work done, I just need someone else to do their part. You must be extremely communicative and willing to start immediately.

Example of the style we need

We will need assets such as furniture, trees, houses, unique buildings (movie theatres, ice cream shop, pet shop), roads, and all terrain will be modeled.

Payment

We are paying $800 USD along with 20% of game revenue upon completion. I will ensure that this game is delivered to completion, as I have various other projects I’ve completed in the past under a different alias. I expect the game to get anywhere between 10M - 50M visits. We can sign a contract if you are 18 or above.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: InTheAMG#3471
Please have your portfolio ready.

Looking forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.