[CLOSED] Hiring a Professional Builder for a Large Map!

About Me

Hey everyone, my name is Lollganz and I’m a 17-year-old developer who’s expertise is in Building and 3D Modelling, however, I am in search of a professional map builder for an upcoming Roleplay game of mine, as I am currently too busy to do it myself.

This Roleplay game will be the second title to be published under my group ‘Ganz’ Games’, the first being another project of mine that I’m working alongside my colleague @.XaddyGoat called Smoothie Empire, that we aim to release within the coming month. You can find out more about Smoothie Empire on my Twitter profile!

About The Job

I am looking for a diligent individual who has experience with both building in Studio and creating meshes in an external 3D software such as Blender or Maya. Having a relatively deep understanding of low poly mesh-making in an external 3D software is a requirement for this job as I require a map that is well optimized for most, if not all devices that the game will be compatible for.

I am in need of a fairly large map done in a low poly cartoony style that should appeal to the younger demographic of Roblox. While the map should include an abundant amount of assets/detail, it shouldn’t be so detailed that it struggles to run on most low-end devices.

Map style I'm looking for

Build by @d5no
Image from in Roblox High School 2

I will be giving more information about what is required for the job once I have selected a suitable candidate. More information on the selection process is under Contact Me.

Payment

I will be paying according to the builder’s rates. I consider myself to have a fairly large budget so my budget is pretty flexible. Payment will be discussed once I have shared the rest of the jobs information with the chosen candidate. My preferred payment is in USD using DevEx rates (1,000 Robux = 3.50 USD), however, this is negotiable. Payment will be a commission, not an hourly rate or percentage.

Contact Me

If you’re interested in the job and feel like you’d suitable for it, drop your portfolio’s or images of your past work below in a reply. If I feel like you’d be great for the job, I’ll DM you here on the DevForum and ask for your Discord user where we can talk about the job in more detail!
While it isn’t required, I’d prefer to choose someone who is over 15-years-old for the job.

Thanks for reading! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi, I would absolutely love to work on something like this for you. Here is my portfolio, and because it’s not stated on my portfolio, I will point out here that I am 22 years old. Thank you! :smile:

I am very interested, my discord is 6dark#4343. Portfolio will be shown then. Thanks!

Check my portfolio out. I would love to work with you Mr. Lollganz. 4wku | Programmer & Builder

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.