[CLOSED] Hiring a programmer for Enigma Studios! (Make sure you tell me if you added me on Discord)

ENIGMA%20STUDIOS%20

the%20team
@EggYolked - Building, 3D Modelling, Animations and UI Design
Vacant - Programmer

ABOUT%20US
Hello there! Enigma Studios is a small development team which are looking to expand. We’re looking for programmers to join our team and work on our Game!

ABOUT%20YOUR%20POSITION
We are looking for a advanced programmer that can join our team and stay on our team! We want experienced programmers who are experienced with the LUA Language! We will want someone who is active and dedicates at least 5 hours per week and can come on and develop if requested!

UPCOMING%20PROJECTS
We currently have one upcoming project on it’s way! It’s a simulator! The planned release for the game is around End June/Beginning July! More information will be shown once hired! I will be spending up to 50,000- 100,000 Robux on adverts.

In-Game Pictures

Lighting etc will all be fixed. Same with scaling of UI and improvements to UI!

PAYMENT
You will be getting:
-50% Revenue on each game you make.
-50,000 - 100,000 Robux in August (USD is also available)

TOS
Once hired you have agreed to these terms & conditions

1. Inactivity - Being inactive without a valid reason will result in removal of your position.

2. Assets - Assets are not to be shared with any other group or made a free model. If a asset is leaked or given to a third party without position, you will be kicked of the development team and reported to ROBLOX. If you were removed from a position, we will not use your assets without your permission.

3. Age Requirements - To apply you must be over the age of 13. If we find out you are under 13, you will lose your position immediately.

4. Use of free Models - We do not allow the Use of free models this will ruin the games performance and reputation.

5. Have fun! - If you are stressed out with your workload, do tell me. I understand how difficult things can get. Be upfront and honest with me and I can help you out or work something out to reduce your workload/stress.

CONTACT
Discord - AaronJ#9991
Twitter - @codename-eggs
Message me - Message me through devforums

Hope to see you soon and work with you soon! (I will get back to everyone who sends me their portfolio, I won’t leave people on a cliff hanger or ignore them. I will tell you if I hired you or not.)

1 Like

Can vouch for this person. He’s a good person to work with!

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

Do you need a UI Designer?

Maybe, dm me on discord tell me what your discord name is :slight_smile:

Sent you a friend request in discord (Pixel#0005).

Sent a request. Rezault#5867

1 Like

Are you still looking for a programmer? If so, please message me on Discord (Hotline#3507).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.