[CLOSED] Hiring a scripter for small tycoon game

About the Game

Hello, my game is Maple Syrup Empire (or Simulator, undecided), and it is an educational but very fun game with the objective to educate people on how real maple syrup is made! It contains all real equipment, prices, and objectives. The game allows the player to start out purchasing the necessary equipment to start boiling sap to create maple syrup, as they produce maple syrup it is sold (64$/Gallon, per real life). The user can then use this money to upgrade their evaporator, their vacuum system, their sap storage, or reverse osmosis machine. The game is very dynamic and has lots of expansion potential, such as releasing new equipment, new features, etc.

Here are some screenshots:

Screenshots

59%20AM 27%20AM 36%20AM 43%20AM 27%20AM

About The Job

The game is built (although I still have some equipment to finish modelling for the upgrades, and I will also do the UI), it just needs to be ‘connected’ if you will. I have some coding knowledge but not enough to build it efficiently, hence I am looking for someone who has a solid scripting background. Working on a tycoon in the past would be a plus!

You’ll be responsible for programming the tycoon system: tycoon ownership, profit system, equipment upgrade system, etc. It’s a relatively small project.

You are not obligated to provide updates after launch; but if you wish to stay active of course that’d be great.

Payment

I will definitely offer 40-50% profits, I would prefer percentage simply because I do not have a ton of startup capital and would like to retain those funds for launch. But, being developer myself, I realize that doesn’t pay the bills, so I’m open to negotiating principal cost.

About Me

I’m a builder, UI designer, and graphic artist who has worked on a few large scale projects. For an in-depth view at my portfolio, please go here.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord (Maxwell#1447)

Thanks for reading!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.