[CLOSED] Hiring a scripter - Ragdoll toggle for mobile players

Hi there!

About Me

twitch3

I’ve been a solo developer on Roblox since 2010 and have managed to have 3 front-page games in 2011-2012, and currently have 2 semi-popular games on the platform with over 150 average concurrent players between each!

My profile if you’d like to see my work: https://www.roblox.com/users/6544198/profile

About The Job

I am looking for someone who is able to add mobile support to the current ragdoll system I use.

Currently, you need to hit CTRL on your keyboard to toggle on/off a ragdoll state. I need a GUI button that only appears for mobile players which they can toggle this state with.

Extra info:

• I will provide you the current ragdoll system I use. It was not created by me.

Payment

I’m willing to pay 5000 R$ ($17 USD) for this asset, but we can negotiate more if need-be over Discord!

My preferred method of Payment is PAYPAL because of the recent changes to Roblox’s group fund payments, but if this doesn’t work for you then I can pay Robux via T-Shirt.

Payment will be made after the asset is complete, but rest assured, you can hold on to the asset in your own separate baseplate until payment as to prevent stealing.

• IMPORTANT: After asset completion, I will need to test for bugs and you may be contacted within the same week of me receiving the asset if a bug arises from testing.

• Please be sure you rigorously test for bugs before handing the asset over.

Contact Me

Discord is the best place to contact me. I don’t get devforum notifications:
RadVideo#8219

If you have any past work I can see, please feel free to share over Discord!

Thanks for reading, and I am excited to work with you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.