[CLOSED] Hiring average scripter for an easy job

About Us

Hi there! I am DevKurka - a scripter who is looking for average scripter to do easy job that I haven’t got enough time to do.

The job is really basic. I want to find someone who is willing to redo some (and may be more) kohl’s fun commands (from the admin commands package) into Cmdr format.

And before somebody asks - I am not copying kohl’s commands. I am just willing to recreate them, because kohl’s module seems to take too much datastore as for our game and we are looking for a better, permament solution.

The scripter needs to script the commands pretty well (not a pro level, but average, fair, clean and easy).

Payment

I am paying 100 Robux per one command (there will be loads of them and this is basically copy + paste job). However - we have a high budget and if you come up with a reason for a higher payment - I am up to hear it out and change it.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at DevKurka#5049

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You seem to contradict yourself here. If you’re just trying to recreate them, shouldn’t you/the person being hired be writing a new script, not copy pasting the old script? Copying a free model is fine, but you should be honest with potential hires about the job; if it’s just tweaking the commands and not actually writing their own commands the price makes more sense.

2 Likes

i would be happy to make this!

What I mean is recreating (rewriting the code). But loads of commands are very similiar so duplicating and changibg some sort of line works.

Hey!

Could you please hit me up on the Discord?

Sent you a friend request. i’m Scr1pterScropter#1983

You’re not replying or accepting my request. Is there something wrong?

Nothing is wrong. Sometimes I just don’t see the friend requests on Discord and its better to send me a message as its not locked.

The recruitment is closed. Thanks for applying.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.