(CLOSED) Hiring Builder [5K Robux] | Paradise Smoothies

TransparentBackgroundParadiseLogo

About Paradise Smoothies

Paradise Smoothies is a ROBLOX franchise group devoted to creating the best experience at our magnificent smoothie parlor! We have wonderful staff and a great and active community. You can view the group here: Paradise Smoothies - Roblox

About The Job

Paradise Smoothie is looking for a Low-Poly/Medium-Detail builder to make us our smoothie Parlor. We don’t need any sort of machines, scripts, and minimal outdoor landscaping (should be low-poly). Paradise Smoothies is looking for a game style similar to:

Example of our game's build style

Payment

We are paying through Robux, we do not offer USD sadly. We are paying 5K :robux_light: for the entire parlor building and some landscaping. This price is sadly Non-negotiable due to our strict budget.

Contact Us

You con contact us here on the Forum or on the following:
Discord: Jacobthedragon#8256
Twitter: @jacobthedragon4

I prefer Discord as I am always online while I only check twitter every few days

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello, I see you want a beachy, modern, glossy theme. I can make that but it might cost around 7.5k for it to be done like that. We can talk on discord and sort things out if you are interested - sunkvss#9999

Portfolio - [DESPERATE TO BUILD] sunkvss portfolio (Thats really just full of my poly stuff)

I use to work for MYO cafe that had the exact same theme as that. I made them an interview centre.

Added you on discord.

30 charssss

Hi @jacobthedragon4ever - jvstaldjni… would be willing to complee this along with the UI project you assigned me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.