[CLOSED!] Hiring Builder [Up to 100k Robux! | USD Available]

Low-Medium Poly Training Base

About Us

Howdy! @blubberpug and I are the makers of the largest active United States Navy group on Roblox. We both have been on the Roblox platform for ten years and believe we have a vision for the next successful military group. We are looking for a builder to join our team, whether permanently or temporarily.

The Team
@wattleman - Scripting & UI/UX
@blubberpug - Builder

You can see our progress so far here: Unіted Statеs Navy - Roblox
Here is also a link to the style we want: blubberpug's Place Number: 118 - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our primary builder. Keep in mind, this position can be temporary or permanent. We do expect quality work within a timely manor with good communication skills. We keep in touch daily, not to be a pest, but to be available for support.

It would be ideal if the builder was experienced with terrain modeling; however, @bubberpug can help build the terrain foundation while the builder continues with the parts and such. Ideally the majority of the building would be done low to medium poly. The goal for low to medium poly is to make the game playable on all platforms.

Examples

Payment

We are looking to pay up to 100,000 Robux - USD is an option. The payment will be negatiated and varies between experience, timeframe, etc.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Austin Sharp#6025
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

i sent a friend request.
but isn’t 100k too much for a builder?

1 Like

I have price capped it at 100,000 Robux because I want to be fair to the experienced developers as I know many of them do this for a living. This payment also depends on complexity which is intended to be discussed between both parties as we support the idea of creative freedom.

1 Like

oh ok so you made the payment high to get professional builders right?

1 Like

We believe in quality work, and we want to pay the developer accordingly. We don’t necessarily require that this be someone’s profession; however, we do expect their work to be nice enough that it is notable.

2 Likes

Hey! I’m interested but can you post pictures of the game style you want instead?

1 Like

oh ok nice.
good luck with finding someone i added you on discord if you like my work

1 Like

Yeah definitely. I linked the game, but I can just go get some screenshots. Just a few mins.

2 Likes

Personally I don’t have work to show on ROBLOX right now, but is it still possible to join in if I were to make a small example of the style you’re going for?

1 Like

Pictures have been added, please see the examples.

2 Likes

Don’t seem that hard! I’m applying! I added you on discord!

1 Like

We could possibly work something out. Can you message me on discord?

1 Like

I’m interested.

1 Like

Sure thing my user is Tharkros#2782 it won’t let me send you one

1 Like

Do you do map builds, or just assets?

1 Like

Please contact me ! I’m Highly interested , my discord UA | 🅶🅷🅞🆂🆃#4728

1 Like

I can do large scale map builds. Im working on one for my project but I dont want to add it to my portfolio till its done.

1 Like

Add me on discord. Austin Sharp#6025

1 Like

Hello! I think I am very suited for this job. My Discord is Storeguy#1820, it will not allow me to send you a friend request. My portfolio: [CLOSED] Builder + Car Chassis Developer | Portfolio

1 Like

Interested, Sent a friend request on discord.

1 Like