(Closed) Hiring Builders and 3D Modelers

About Us

Hi there! We are Pawsome Studios! We are looking to hire a 3D Modeler and a Builder!

About The Job

We are looking for a 3D Modeler and a Builder to join our team! You must be online daily, and get at least 1 asset made a day (with exception of the more detailed assets) You must have discord. I will not explain details of the game right now, it is kind of a secret!

Modeler

You will have to be able to create low poly cars, food items, and much more. I expect you have at least 7 months of experience.

Builder

You will have to be able to create buildings, such as gas stations, apartments, houses, restaurants and more. I expect you have more than 7 months of experience.

Our game needs to be finished by July.

Payment

We are paying in robux percentage only. Backup payment will be provided if the game does not do well. Please note that we are a small team, and we don’t have too much revenue. I will discuss percentages on discord.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at straw#6063

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Found a little type in the modeler section! :hidere:

1 Like

I’m not very interested because of the

This game could not get many visits which means no robux. So thanks but no thanks!

Still hope you get someone! :slight_smile:

We have a backup payment if the game does not do well.

Still no thanks. But suggestion.

Add the backup payment in your post. Also check the spelling mistake, ‘We are paying is robux percentage only.’ Don’t you mean ‘We are paying in robux percentage only.’

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.