[CLOSED] Hiring Builders + GFX Artists and 3D Model Artists

Development Positions

Hello, I am SharkFerrero the owner of a Development Studio called Shark Entertainment. We manage two war groups and are preparing a couple other projects. We are interested in hiring multiple builders, graphic artists, clothing designers, 3D modelers and much more. More details are located in the About The Job section.

About The Job

We’re in need of the following types of developers:

• 2 Military Base builders
  • 1 Border Roleplay builder
  • 1 Town/Roleplay builder
  • 1 Homestore builder
  • 2 Graphic Artists (Ads, Logos, Thumbnails, Game Icons)
  • 2-4 Clothing Designers (Casual, Military, and more)
  • 1-2 3D Model Artists (Vests, Weapons, Vehicles, Gear, Tools)

You do not need to be experienced in every single one of those fields. As long as you’re experienced in one field, you may apply.

Payment

In terms of payment, we jointly decide what the pay will be for each project before you even start it. Once you are satisfied with that amount, you will then start working on that task.

Contact Me

You can contact me on the DevForum or Discord.
Discord: SharkFerrero#0001

PLEASE ALERT ME IF YOU ADD ME ON DISCORD IN ORDER FOR ME TO ACCEPT YOUR FRIEND REQUEST

9/23/20 Update: Updated the positions still available

21 Likes

Interested in the GFX position to do a couple of things:
I have sent a friend request via discord to talk more about payment and what needs to be done.
Itsyourdriver#7497 or @Itsyourdriver

1 Like

I added you on Discord. We’ll discuss on there further.

5 Likes

Interested in the builder position, I have sent you a fr on discord to share and corporate with you.

1 Like

What is your discord? I can’t find you in my pending fr

2 Likes

Heyo, Shark!

I’m interested about being the builder. I could build everything haha!
Anyways my cord is Bloxynet#4289, I added you.

Oh yeah totally forgot, here’s my portfolio [FOR-HIRE] Bloxynet - | Scripting | Management | Building

2 Likes

I’m interested as a Modeler. I’ve send friend request on Discord (Vukan#3806) Vukangeneral2002 | 3D Modeler [OPEN]

2 Likes

Hello. I am interested in being your Homestore builder. I have added you on Discord.

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve sent you a request. I’m interested in making your logo, as you currently do not have one. Portfolio - Aerosies Logo Showcase and Commisions [DATED AND CLOSED]

3 Likes

Hey, I don’t see that you’ve added me, are you sure that you sent it to the correct tag?

1 Like

I’ve sent you a request via discord. I’ve been doing a lot of military genre builds. Hope to talk with you soon.

~Shinyju.

1 Like

Wait… isn’t this MarcusesTV? I-
Okay, hold up-
Holy Archimedes 2, it is.
Hi.

1 Like

Interested in doing Thumbnails & Game Icons, I use Adobe Photoshop 2020
my discord is honourablejimmy#7702
Previous work:

2 Likes

Hey Vukan thanks for applying! I have added you. I am interested in having a more detailed chat. Would like to have you in my team.

2 Likes

I would like to be builder. Add me - shertown#8169

1 Like

@Aerosies Hey thanks for reaching out regarding our logo. I took the time to check out your portfolio but unfortunately I did not see enough work to show your experience with logo designing. Also I am looking for more of a detailed logo if you could provide more examples of your work that’d be great!

@Itsyourdriver Sorry! I added the wrong person! I’ve added you now.

@shinyju Hey haha yeah it’s MarcusesTV. Thanks for reaching out! Do you by any chance have a portfolio I can look at? I’ve added you btw.

@HonourableJimmy Hey Jimmy! Thanks for reaching out. Do you by any chance have more examples I can look at? I see you do simple graphic designs, but I am in need of more complex GFX. Please contact me back with more complex examples if you have any. Thanks!

@basicallyimpossible Hey do you by any chance have a portfolio I can look at? I noticed that you did not link a portfolio. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey I can try learning some GFX, and provide a few examples that are complex but sorry I do not have any other examples! Add me on discord so I can show you my examples when im done honourablejimmy#7702

2 Likes

This is my portfolio

1 Like

Hey there, I’m interested on seeing what you are trying to get started.

I do Graphic Designs and would like to see if my designs are enough to get started with you.

I sent you a request on discord as well, username on there is riley#1234.

2 Likes

Hiya!! I have a team of pro gfx artists willing to do this for you! Sending you a request now: Captain K#8256

2 Likes