[CLOSED] Hiring Builders + GFX Artists and 3D Model Artists

I have added you on Discord.
My tag is Norman#5956. Here is the link to my portfolio [CLOSED] My GFX Portfolio

1 Like

Hey, sent a friend request HoodLess#9548 Looking forward to communicating.

1 Like

Could do UIS and Graphics, DM me for further information.
I have sent a friend request on discord. zander;;#2567

3 Likes

Hey, I’m Interested in applying for the 3d modeling job. We can discuss farther in discord.
que pasa#9827

2 Likes

Interested in the builder postion(s).

Sent a friend request on discord.
-artem#0059

1 Like

Hello , Im a 3d gun and melee modeler , here my porfolio “https://twitter.com/MBSniper1” , if you are offering USD payment option , then Im interested , if so , Add me on discord MB_Sniper#0657

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in the GFX position, I contacted you on Discord IggyDev#5265

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in the job, I’m a contributor and gfx, I’m one of the best if you want more information, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

1 Like

I could be interested in both, the modeler role, and the builder role! I’d like to chat about it further within DMs, you can find me at (O_Type#9435)

Little note, I do have a portfolio game on the roblox platform, I have yet to set up the final touches on my dev forums portfolio!

Dev Portfolio: Dev Portfolio - Roblox

Japanese Shop: Japanese Shop - Roblox

The links above are 2 of my most well made projects, these projects haven’t been updated in quite a bit so I’d like to think that I’ve made progress in the time that’s passed.

1 Like

Sure! My dizzy is User id#1086 I sow you my port when in dizzy

1 Like

@namesriley Hey thank you for applying. I will be offering you one of the positions for Graphic Designing.

Hey everyone sorry for such a late response! I should have a response for everyone on this message.

Missing Portfolios

• THEEPICcAR156
  • MattiTrueGamer
  • Yor_ick
  • punkde
  • HiddenUlysses
  • FedTech
  • msami7893
  • zk_Maxx
  • madcIips
  • MrFieldThrow
  • LuciferVonhart
  • adurances
  • crazydude123244
  • vpeny
  • IggyDev
  • ronaldcjxd

If I tagged you above, please DM me on the DevForum with your portfolio. I need to be able to check out and judge your work before adding you on Discord! Thank you for understanding.

Not Hired

• alexfancoolYT

Hey, thank you for taking the time to apply. Some of your work looks good but unfortunately, I do need to see more experience before moving forward with hiring you. Please reach out to me once you gain more experience.

• Aerosies

Hey, thank you for applying. Unfortunately, I did not see enough work on your portfolio. I need to be able to see more work in order to be able to hire you. In addition I need someone with a fair amount of experience.

• jumbopushpop112

Hey Jumbo thanks for applying. Unfortunately I am looking for someone bit a bit more work experience and with a more diverse portfolio. Please contact us in the future once you have more work to show!

• Norman748

Hey Norman thanks for applying. Unfortunately I am looking for someone with a bit more experience in graphic design. Please contact us in the future once you have more work to show!

• O_Type

Hey thank you for applying. Unfortunately while your builds do look amazing, it does not fit the theme and type of builder I am currently looking for.

Interested In Hiring

@notDrakxyius
I am interested in hiring you to be one of my builders. Are you only available for one commission or for long term work? Regardless, I added you on Discord. We’ll discuss more on there.

@crafter585
I am interested in hiring you to be apart of my team of builders. I have added you on discord. Please contact me once you have the chance!

@FireAtacck
I am interested in hiring you to be apart of my team of graphic designers. I have added you on Discord. Please contact me once you have the chance!

@geedcat
I am interested in hiring you to be apart of my team of graphic designers. I have added you on Discord. Please contact me once you have the chance!

@Emmiracles

@bereghostisboss14589

@Vos_Despero I am interested in having a more detailed chat with you regarding your builds and how you would fit into my team. Contact me once you get the chance!

Im interested in graphic designer role ! If im not too late please check my portfolio here

looking forward for the feedback :sparkles:

1 Like

I’ve replied to you on Discord. I’m interested in the offering. Please check your discord.

1 Like

Hello I’ve replied to you on Discord. Im interested on the offer.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m a 3d modeler X1_xii portfolio

Hey, i make GFX such as Thumbnails,Icons and i am interested on working with you. If you want to see my work, check out my portfollio on my profile

1 Like

Hello, shark. I apologize for not mentioning my portfolio.
It is not located on DevForum, as it is on Google Slideshows.

I have more examples and have gotten better throughout the years. If you would like to view them you may DM me on discord.

Hello, Shark

I have added you on discord, I’m interested in building the “Border Roleplay” map.

Sincerely, Alfa.
Alfa.#6666