[CLOSED] Hiring Developers for Quantum Correctional Facility

Quantum Correctional Facility

I am looking to fill numerous positions within this new and upcoming group! We’re a correctional facility roleplaying correctional officers and inmates with a wide variety of gameplay to chose from. I am looking for all of the listed positions to be filled; if there is no name on the position, it is currently open! Please read further to identify the job you would be interested in taking on, as well as the tasks said role will need to be able to achieve.

About the Job

Click on the positions listed here, and find out all you will need to know about the opening!

Map Builder

I am looking for a fairly advanced and experienced builder who would be able to build a detailed prison map. I am looking for it to be an interior only, so detail to the building will be important. Someone with past experience in building asylums, prisons, or any buildings similar, would be beneficial. The goal is to find someone who has a very detailed yet high-quality build style that will fit the style of the game design.

Map will Include:

• Cell Block A
    • Low Security Inmates
  • Cell Block B
    • High Security Inmates (Solitary Confinement)
  • Cafeteria
    • Decently sized with tables, kitchen area, etc
  • Medical Wing
    • Area for medical personnel to attend to inmates
  • Courtyard
  • Transfer Room (between cell-blocks)
  • Briefing Room (meeting room)
  • Team Spawn Rooms
  • Armory/security room
  • If anything is added to this, it will be discussed with the developer!

Payment

Payments will be issued through Paypal, and will be completed by the end of the build. I am willing to negotiate prices in DM’s, as well as discuss payment arrangements @ Cenosity#9086. I am strictly only paying USD to developers, as Robux will not be an option with the new 3-7 day wait period for pending robux sales into the group funds.

At the moment, payments will be made weekly to developers on Wednesdays. This day will be strictly enforced, and payments will not be issued on any other day, unless it is talked about otherwise.

Credentials

• Devforum Portfolio
    • Looking for High-Quality work only!
  • At least the age of 15
  • Good standing within the Roblox community
  • Able to work on a Development Team
    • Good communication skills when discussing with the team
    • Dedicated to providing the best quality of work possible
    • Understand your position, and use it to work alongside other members of the development team.
2 Likes

I am interested, here is my portfolio, I have 3 and a half years of experience with Roblox and Developing on it. There is a slight issue with one of the credentials but we’ll discuss it later/when you contact me.

Do you have discord? Mine is Kuinn#3567
(Since the payment is set by you, the commission sheet doesn’t apply btw.)

1 Like

Sent a friend request SamSam#0001

I’m interested in learning some more about this project. My portfolio is available here if you want to see some of my past work.

1 Like

Added, FlexyCaleb#1119
I look forward to working with you.

Hey Cenosity!
I think I would be a great addition to your team and would love to speak to you via Discord.

My portfolio: [portfolio/resume] CyberCorrier | OPEN

My Discord: Citez#8767
Sent a request.

UPDATE:

I am currently in the talks with an individual about this project, so right now, I will not be looking through anymore applicants at this time. If all falls through, I will DM you guys. Keep posting your portfolios, as I’ll be adding more position openings to this document as time comes.

-Ceno

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.