[portfolio/resume] CyberCorrier | OPEN

INTRODUCTION

Hello, thanks for taking a gander at my portfolio! My name is Cyber, I started developing as a young kid on a different account. What you will see is over 8+ years of experience in a multitude of skills in Roblox development. My talents include the following: BUILDING, SCRIPTING, BASIC 3D MODELING, COMPOSING, AND BASIC ANIMATING.

WHY HIRE ME?

Apart from my skills as a developer, I am also extremely creative and quick to come up with unique ideas that are fit for you. I can contribute a large amount of creativity and enrichment to your project/group. I am skilled at being a leader and an example to others, especially colleagues. Developing wise, I have been told I have a signature style that contrasts to the usual popular styles which is a positive within itself.

I strive for positivity in a working environment and attempt to maintain professionalism while working on a project for a client. I think of myself as a generally nice person, somewhat funny and a bit silly sometimes, I like to have fun on a project while also getting things done and making the team/client(s) I’m working for more positive.

WORK

Scripting Images

SCRIPTING EXAMPLES

CHECK GAME LINKS FOR MORE SCRIPTING

Building Images

Modeling

MODELING

Composing

COMPOSING

DAW’S I CURRENTLY OWN

ABELTON LIVE & FL STUDIO 20

DM ME ON DISCORD FOR MUSIC EXAMPLES

Game Links

LINKS
Cafe, WIP
Soviet WW2 Military Base
Halloween Game Jam, WIP
Hangout
BNB, WIP
(More Soon)

Bonus Work

BONUS

Some old, less proud of projects that show my growth,

COMMISSIONS

Commissions are currently open with 2 spots left due to me being busy with school, other projects and personal issues such as spending time with my family. Please contact me via contact in the below section if you are interested in hiring me when commissions are open.

PRICING

Usually pricing is pretty standard, depending on your budget, size of the project and how much time it will take for me to complete it starting at around 10-20k/50-100$.The payment methods are USD, and Robux.

CONTACT

DISCORD: Citez#1231
TWITTER: @sickofscripting
ROBLOX: sickofscripting

CONCLUSION

Thanks for reading through my portfolio! I know im not the best developer and probably will never be but I hope I can be a good addition to your group/project while having a fun time doing so! Please do not hate on my work, not all of it was done alone either.
Have a great day! :smiley:

8 Likes

I really like your work!
You’re an excellent developer
but what does

mean?
Thanks.

1 Like

Your building looks absolutely stunning.

@SamiGamerBG It most likely means he didn’t want to state his actual age or just forgot to fill that part out.

1 Like

Alright!
Thanks for clearing up.

Anonymity is a crucial part of my life and will be filled in on a later date.

EDIT: Thanks for the compliments everyone, means alot.

WOAH, your building is so good! I want to build like that one day.

Thanks, I give lessons and tips for free to fellow developers as a plan to give back to the community if you’re interested add my discord!