[Closed] Hiring Developers for United Kingdom Map [Closed]

About Us

I have recently taken ownership of a United Kingdom group, however, upon inspection, the map we have is leaked. So I have decided to hire developers and make our own map.

What we are looking or

• Builders
  • Modellers
  • Programmers

About the Job

Builders/modellers

As a builder you will be recreating Central London, this will be done by using google earth and google maps. More information will be given upon acceptance into our team.

Programmer

As programmer you will need to script the map. This would include a menu system, custom leaderboard.
More information will be given upon acceptance into our team.

Payment

We can negotiate your payment, these are our options:

• Percentage of all game revenue

Contact

You can contact me via Discord: Be_n#1462

Thanks for reading, hope to see you joining us :grinning:

1 Like

Looking for gfx artist ?
Feel free to contact me on discord : Ay-Men xD#7917
My portfolio : https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-ardominb-pro-gfx-artist-for-hire/524980

Hello! I’m a scripter and I sent you a request on discord, my tag is “kee#2180” and I hope to hear back from you soon!

I don’t know if it is the right decision to hire a builder, if you cannot provide a proper payment. Building city maps in a realistic style is one, or maybe the most challenging thing a builder could possibly build. If the game fails, all of the effort would be for nothing. Even a “low” payment is far from being enough for the effort that has been put into such a map.

I recommend to repost this when you have a proper amount of Robux to pay with.

By Low Payment, what will that roughly be?

I can build hit me up tw: @oreopvo or just message or friend me.

I have sent you a fr on Discord I am oreopvo#5647 unfortunately I can’t direct message you please accept I can build

Positions are Filled, thanks to those who messaged me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.