[Closed] Hiring Developers

About Us

Hi there! We are MegaBite Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for people who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

The Team
@TheHatterGuy - Builder
@PandaityRBX - Scripter
@Kuzey_Dev - UI
@username- modeler
@RoadmanBruno - Builder
@ItzBeastBoyz Scripter
@Bosscomic103 -Builder
@racso2005 - music designer
@username- animator
@LP532006 -builder

About The Job

We are looking for people to help make a post apocalyptic game more info on the game will be provided if you are hired the setting takes place in a city. The builder will have to work with me TheHatterGuy to make the buildings and set the setting of the game. The 2 scripters will have to script things like the monsters, the play screen, the shop, and much more. The modeler will have to model certain things like monsters. Also if you quit the job you will not get paid no matter how much work you have done.

Payment

We are paying through the games revenue also the revenue you will get will depend on how much work you do and how good your work is, also I will try to get robux to pay you guys also if I can most likely 1,000 to 2,000 robux each.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord at TheHatter#9193
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, i can build! Contact me here or Brun0#1589

Hello,

I can build. Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED!] My builder/modeler portfolio

Regards,
Kuba

i’m interested, heres my portfolio (i use devforum, not discord)

Ok, do you have discord so you can contact me

sorry (30 characters) (30 characters)

I can script and I can pretty much do it for a cheap price. DM me on Discord, ItzBeastBoyz#6250. I can do things like the shop, and monsters that follow you and kill, etc. I l also can do an exceptional UI, but Im better at scripting. I friended you on Discord.

I do ui, my discord is xander#6277

Hello!I can do UI if its available! I have already friended you :wink:

sent a request, please accept :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.