[CLOSED!] My builder/modeler portfolio

omnie

Hi there! I am Kuba and have 16 years old. I am a warm and nice person. Can work with others in a team. I am offering my services as a builder. I have been building for 2 years on Roblox and have previously worked for Kine Corporation™. In the past I have also worked for @Rithboy1 but I regret it very much. He was nice until he took my permission to edit the game and didn’t pay me for my work. I don’t recommend working for him.

Some curiosities about me:

• I am Youtuber. Channel name: MrKuba14
  • My dream is create a popular game to reach them to the front page!
  • I am learning English and Deutsch
  • I am beginner scripter
  • Same with animations
  • In the future I will learn Ui Designing and GFX making.
Roblox Studio
Temple

Food

Cars

The first car model I ever made.

Pet Egg

Simulator Backpacks

Weapons

Wizard Tower

Simulator Shop

Modern Cafe

!Attention! The menu image is not own by me! (I put google graphics for example)

Animals

Blender model
Low Poly Car

Potions

Food

Decorations

Cloud

Portals

Floating Island

Baseball stick

Barrel

Low Poly Trees

Leaderboard

Weapons

Bush

dostepność
I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school. Please note that I am available from 10AM to 16PM or 18PM European time (CET).

ceny

Buildings

Small buildings - 500 Robux
Medium buildings - 1k Robux

Big buildings

Big buildings - 4k Robux

Armour and weapon - 2k Robux
Nature elements - 10 - 100 Robux

Maps
Small Map

Small map - 100 Robux

Medium Map

Medium map - 500 Robux

Big map - 1k Robux

Map Example

Low poly lava [Showcase] - Roblox

:loudspeaker: If you convince me that the game has a chance to succeed and see the potential in the game I accept payment in percentage. However, the percentage must be a minimum of 15%.

kontakt
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Kuba47696493
Discord: MrGalaretka14#8252

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wow! Those animations look superb! So do those builds! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for good opinion. :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Nice Work! I say to work on materials and coloring though. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay thx for your advice :slight_smile:

Little dino dude. He be running in the dessert on my chrome browser.

2 Likes

Wow, nice! Your builds are very nice and made. Nothing else really to say accept the fact that you’re very good at building and I’m saying facts.

1 Like

Your blender models look neat, but if i’m being frank your building skills need improvement. More than ever, do I find builders who lack detail .Remember that the key, is to throw in as much detail as possible. I do respect your cheap prices though. Your builds look better than when I only had two years of experience, so your on the right track.

2 Likes

If you’re going to showcase your work in a game, don’t put free models in it (I’m talking about the second one). It’s just some terrain and tree free models. The first one costs robux, which doesn’t make much sense as you’re trying to showcase your work and we have to pay to see it?
I also think the blender models are too simple, and you shouldn’t start selling models until you have a better understanding on how it works and how to make it look better.
Also, all the examples you gave were very plane maps. They both look the same but with a bigger size, and one is 100 and the other one is 500, which is a big difference.
The armour and weapon (which costs 2k robux) I think it’s pretty expensive for the example you gave us.
You have a lot of potential to become a great builder and modeller, but I don’t think you should be selling your stuff yet. Have a great day!

1 Like