[CLOSED] Hiring Experienced Scripter

About Us:

Hi, my name is Quinn and I am a developer working with Nightmare Studios. We are currently working on a first-person survival horror game called Exclusion, which is a revamped revive of the game Endling which was cancelled earlier this year. However, we are still using the base functions and some assets used from the game to save on time and resources (And to not let them go to waste)

The Team:
@XIaine - Lead of Project, Building, Level Design, Environmental Design, GFX, 3D Modeling, Storyteller
@EmeraldLimes - Temporary Scripter
@(This Could be You!) - Lead Scripter

About The Job:

With most of the functions already made, only a few things need to be fine-tuned, some present bugs fixed, and needing the levels of the game to be programmed + events created (Chase scenes, cutscenes, etc)

We will need a programmer that is okay with long-term commitment to this project and has the patience to learn and work with the coding that has been already created. Must also be experienced with GUI’s, AI (Pathfinding and behavior), datastores + checkpoints, and possess good organization skills.

Requirements:

• Be 16 years of age or older
  • Must have at least one year of experience programming with Roblox Lua
  • Must possess the skills necessary to work with AI + pathfinding, be able to read “spaghetti code”, knowledgeable of Datastores + checkpoint systems, know their way around FilteringEnabled, and have all-around good programming skills
  • Have a free enough schedule to effectively work on the job and have long-term commitment to the project
  • Be able to cooperate and get along with other team members
  • Be able to join my group in order to receive payouts
  • Must be able to read and write fluently in English

Payment:

We are only paying via Robux. We currently have a total budget of 17K R$'s to spend on a commissioned scripter ($60 USD DevEx) and you will receive milestone payment via Group Payouts.

Contact Us:

You can either contact me here on the DevForum by commenting below, or you can message me on Twitter or Discord. If you have any sort of questions about the position, feel free to ask down below. Interviews will be held with Wrathsong, the lead of Nightmare Studios.

Twitter: XIaineDev
Discord: XIaine#6196

For reference, here is my portfolio if you wish to take a peek at it

Thanks for reading!!!

1 Like

Hey, I think I could handle this job, I’ll DM you on discord!

Bump! We’re still looking for someone fit for the job

I’m interested. Sent you a friend request on discord, I’m cash money#5196.

1 Like