[CLOSED] Hiring GFX Artist *1,000R$*

About Us

Hi there! We are a clothing group looking for a professional GFX Artist. We are launching our group near this Summer, but before we start with everything, we are in need for 2 logo’s. Group logo & Game’s logo.

The Team
@Avtixe - Founder
@Voxzt - Co-Founder
@YOU - GFX Artist

About The Job

We are looking for a professional GFX Artist to join our team as our GFX Artist. We expect high quality GFX that make our group & game outstanding! What we will be needing is a group icon and a game icon. Both for 500 each.

Example of what we need:

d909c0c0fd30e0c72219b565b3b8332c

Payment

We are paying by GROUP FUNDS. 1000 ROBUX for 2 icons. 500 each.

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord: Taruko#6672
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The quality you are asking for worth way more than 500 robux!

Its like 2k each.

1 Like

hello I am a GFX artist with 3 years of experience, you can see my portfolio in my profile from my first gfx to the most recent changes of these

1 Like

A price is a price, don’t criticise it.

3 Likes

Here is my Portfolio.

I recommend @Lava_Creeper03.
Her portfolio is open, she has done GFX for Daycare 2, Bullet Hell, and Bikini Bottom (100k+ visits).
She’s very talented in my opinion.

1 Like

@emiliqax :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!!

Here’s my portfolio if you’re still open:

I added you, my discord is ASAP#1260

In my opinion, @Lava_Creeper03 would be your best bet!

1 Like

Hi there! I noticed that a couple talented artists have already offered, but I figured I’d still put my 2 cents in.

I believe I’d be able to create what you are looking for! Check out my portfolio: SamWillGoHam's GFX Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.