[CLOSED] Hiring Ice Cream Parlor Builder

CREAM PARLOR

Cream ®, a newly reopened parlor here on Roblox, grew 10K members over the past two months, and currently growing at a very rapid rate! We provide our players with Roblox’s best ice cream and pastries, all in one parlor to enjoy!

As an actively growing group, we are looking to appeal to younger audiences with simple-to-understand machinery and an active staff team to assist with all members, be it a guest or another staff member. Our builds are aiming to be more on cartoon or low poly styles for our future versions of the parlor.

For specifics on the build, we are currently looking at the builder to:

Build Specifications
  • Larger sized map with a lot of water
  • Wide entrance area
  • Dock that can accompany 2/3 jetskis
  • Cream Clothing Store
  • Cream Parlor building, large counter with ~10 computers, 5-10 tables (either 4 seats or 2 seats), staff area behind counters
  • Second floor with ~5 tables
  • Third floor for access to zipline (zipline will be provided)
  • Pool area (either underground or connected to the parlor in some way)
  • Premium area either as a separate building or connected to the parlor

Current game: https://www.roblox.com/games/334877932/SALE-Work-at-Cream-Parlor

Our payment for the build will be beginning at 30K R$, although we are highly open to builders’ requests at higher prices. We do not give a set deadline for any interested builders, although we do ask that the build is completed in preferably 3 months or less. Any developers interested in working long-term with Cream may also be eligible for a percentage of the group profits on top of the regular payments.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me via DevForum PMs or through Discord (NicholasY#4815).

1 Like

I’m interested! I hit you up on discord!

What’s he highest price you are paying? Least - 30K Higest - ?

We are highly open to builders’ prices - which is why we don’t exactly set a max for the price of the build. However, we do ask that higher prices also come with quality and good management with time.

Ah, so if I say 100k and get it done in a day, is that what you mean? (not price I will ask for)

Being good with time management does not necessarily mean that we want it done ASAP and in a rush. We just want to see certain areas of the build finished in a timely fashion. For example, if we want, say, the entrance area done within a week and we see that it’s mostly done or a good portion is done by a week’s time, we can consider the build on track. We just don’t want a builder to say that they’d finish the entire build in 2 months but then take 6 months to finish it.

However, if we feel that the quality of the build meets what we feel a 100K build can satisfy in the time that it took, then we will grant that request.

So, I would want to say 75k or something around that. It could be done in about 1-2 weeks. Is that good, or would the price be higher. I also liked to be paired by assets. Can you do that?

The final price will have to be decided after we see examples of your builds to determine the quality of build that we would receive and attention to detail.

Hi I will contact you shortly but here is my portfolio! I have also owned a ice cream parlour before!! [OPEN] Ex_lus | Builder

1 Like

This looks right up my street!
I might be able to get most of this done within a week, of course if I spend enough time and attention to detail on the build. I am willing to negotiate above 30,000 Robux.

Also I’ve added you on Discord, I have Vector from Despicable Me as my current profile photo. You’ll be able to find me quite easily.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.